Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 40923

Total:#41

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Amazon Update Issue

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 40/62765

Posted on 5/17/18 3:14:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Still haven't gotten last update still will both come out?

Signature
YouTube saberath 2
Posted on 5/17/18 3:38:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is still the inability to type words or numbers issue from the last update that has yet to be resolved. That has made quests challenging. Then today no heroes can be seen or used. It always seems to happen on event days. How can a multimillion dollar company that specializes in computer software and updates/does maintenance on their game probably 12 times a year not be proficient in implementation??? Can't keep blaming Amazon. Their policies couldn't have changed that much over the years.

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 5:33:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG needs to stop coming up with new updates with lame heros and take a step backwards and fix the bugs that the game seems to present everytime theres a new update. Personally I wouldnt miss one month without a new hero if it means that IGG is working on fixing bugs that month. Make the game enjoyable again and just stop it with the heros. Improve other aspects of the game....troops...buildings....walls.....towers.....??? Even some new magic would be nice....level up the artifacts would be nice....

Signature
Chunkster
Posted on 5/17/18 7:20:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

is there an ETA of when this will happen?

Signature
Beware of MilkoSaurus's power of Milk!
Posted on 5/17/18 7:55:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not only hero's lost but all my magic.  Help p l eas

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 8:20:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can't even talk with live support is anyone even listening to us

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 8:58:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bulls##il... can't do anything in the game... we should get 5000 gems for the inconvenience...

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 10:15:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I thought I had a fix, by upgrading the destiny of a character. They are ALL still listed / showing there. The 2 upgrades I did to gunslinger worked! But still no characters showing in my hero's alter.

If you hire one it since there, but they are level 1.

Is there any word from AMAZON ??? You know, like the update is accepted or rejected ??? Anything??????

Signature
COMPuter JANitor = compjan. U.S.A.
Posted on 5/18/18 6:06:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

People actually donated to Crisis and started the clock!? No wonder igg/Amazon can continue this comedy of errors AND have people pay dearly.

Signature
Frequent Park's and This semi addicting game's forum . Hello
Posted on 5/18/18 8:38:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's been more than 24 hours. We're pawns in the pissing match between IGG and Amazon. We've missed GW (at least those of us who don't have time to mess with figuring out troops), quests (up to four and counting) and all the other reward-generating activities.

And IGG thinks 100 gems is apology enough?

Assuming the update eventually comes out, I'm going F2P. This after viewing this as a hobby, and spending thousands of dollars over the years I've played. I'm tired of being jerked aroudn.

Signature