Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 40120

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Its time to allow Amazon players to migrate to Android.

Close [Copy link] 10/1570

Posted on 5/17/18 8:11:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guys,

With the crazy updates thats happening on amazon and the number of days its taking to rectify it makes sense for IGG to migrate players to Android platform ( May not be exact but almost same).

I am sure if enough of us request it should not be that difficult for IGG developers to migrate settings/stats from one environment to another. ( Technically its just data migration from one database to another on server)

This update has completely broken the game who knows how many days it will be non playable.

Let me know your thoughts. I reached out to support for migrating and they say they dont have a process right now.

Signature
Name :  biganu( Might 250000)  
( GuildName:  Covenant )
Amazon Player
Posted on 5/17/18 9:15:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

[Thank you for contacting us.

We're sorry to hear about this. In order to better facilitate this problem in a timely and efficient manner, please try the following:

1. Make sure that your credit card is available. If you're using WIFI, please reconnect to see if you can log in normally to buy gems. Please log on to buy enough gems to boost our bottom line and hire incompetent game developers.

2. If the connection still fails, please change a 3G or 4G network and try again. We NEED your money.

3. Try rebooting your device and logging back in again. Should the game not reinstall, please try another  platform as while some people adhere to item 1, not enough do to make it worth our time and we would really like it if Amazon just die a quick death.

4. Remove other active application and try again. Or try our other games.

5. Please check as well if your game version is on the latest 1.4.3. We have removed your heroes so you have to roll for new heroes. Please refer to item 1.

If problem persist, please try to buy more gems and check again. If the solution not work, please provide us with the following information:

Video of the issue: you see, we know what's  going on, but this buys us more time to mess something else up. Most kindles cannot record videos, but have fun trying to figure THAT out.

Error massage that you received: Please take the hint that we want to kill the Amazon server as our profits are down. We now market to 12 year old girls and pretty, pretty ponies.

What did you do in game before this happened? Did you buy enough gems?

We will look forward for your reply. Thank you so much for your support and have a great day.]

Sincerely,
IGG Customer Support,
[2018/05/01 01:23

Signature
Clash-Addicts
Posted on 5/17/18 10:26:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It would be a VERY generous move (for many reasons) from IGG if they plan to do that.

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 1:49:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It would also be good for IGG from a business point of view. Instead of losing customers because of bad amazon rep they can actually earn more from paying amazon customers who will trust android platform more and will be willing to invest more without being scared that game will stop anyday.

Signature
Amazon Player
Posted on 5/17/18 1:56:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

guys I have to say the game has been around a while and it may just be time to move on to another game.  I still enjoy some aspects of c.c. but it has gotten too big.  I'll probably keep playing some but of course right now we can't even use our heroes. it's ultimately frustrating.

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 2:12:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

only challenge with moving on is so much has been invested in this game time and money.

Signature
Amazon Player
Posted on 5/17/18 5:37:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Unfortunately, I think if IGG had the ability to move it they would have a few years ago when they first had issues. Now with the high level of player departure idk if they can justify it. I would not mind seeing a sever merge happening.

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 6:34:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I for one hope this happens.  I have been thinking the same over the last few months.  I am sure it is possible but I am not sure if it is what igg will consider a cost effective move to do so.  I hope so cause I feel this with other update issues is the death cry of this game on the amazon server.

Signature
IGG = I Got Glitches
Posted on 5/17/18 6:38:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ya. I still feel there's money to be made there if they transfer accounts to Android 
..... if you have played great gems bonanza you will see it really needs like 400$ to climb the ladder and get Demo or new dragon...so like in amazon there are still customers spending easily abt 100K a day on amazon and thats a very low par estimate i am guessing on just 1 event

Signature
Amazon Player
Posted on 5/17/18 7:06:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just remember, guys, Amazon deals are better than Android overall.   While there are advantages to playing with larger base and one with a lot more stable update process, it is not without some drawbacks.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)