[Thank you for contacting us.
We're sorry to hear about this. In order to better facilitate this problem in a timely and efficient manner, please try the following:
1. Make sure that your credit card is available. If you're using WIFI, please reconnect to see if you can log in normally to buy gems. Please log on to buy enough gems to boost our bottom line and hire incompetent game developers.
2. If the connection still fails, please change a 3G or 4G network and try again. We NEED your money.
3. Try rebooting your device and logging back in again. Should the game not reinstall, please try another platform as while some people adhere to item 1, not enough do to make it worth our time and we would really like it if Amazon just die a quick death.
4. Remove other active application and try again. Or try our other games.
5. Please check as well if your game version is on the latest 1.4.3. We have removed your heroes so you have to roll for new heroes. Please refer to item 1.
If problem persist, please try to buy more gems and check again. If the solution not work, please provide us with the following information:
Video of the issue: you see, we know what's going on, but this buys us more time to mess something else up. Most kindles cannot record videos, but have fun trying to figure THAT out.
Error massage that you received: Please take the hint that we want to kill the Amazon server as our profits are down. We now market to 12 year old girls and pretty, pretty ponies.
What did you do in game before this happened? Did you buy enough gems?
We will look forward for your reply. Thank you so much for your support and have a great day.]
IGG Customer Support,