Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 39212

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] enjoyed today's guild war

[Copy link] 10/744

Posted on 5/17/18 5:07:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well I was first quite upset when I saw no heroes on my boards on my two accounts.  However after building a ton of copters and other troops, I enjoyed attacking the bases with no heroes and watching my troops take out bases.  It was a nice change of pace.

Did you guys enjoy competing without any heroes(yes we all want them back)? I am just curious if you found the change of pace fun?

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 5:51:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lmao ∆ this guy. Way to be optimistic I guess lol

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 6:39:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks, flare.   I expected snark, but this was nice to read.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~250k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 5/17/18 6:59:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ha!  Silver lining in everything right?

No heroes is probably the worst (and dumbest) bug I've heard of in awhile, but having a free Top 5 GW would be a fun, unintentional benefit.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 5/17/18 10:36:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it should stay his way until everyone remembers why they started CC. Get grounded, give hearts in appreciation =)

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 10:40:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yep, IGG has really done it this time. I can't believe they managed to clean everyone's altar.

Signature
Posted on 5/18/18 12:30:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Actually it was really funny to see  this thread.  I was just thinking gw with troops when I saw reports of no heroes in amazon.

Signature
Posted on 5/18/18 1:04:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good that you found out that you still can train troops and use them during this GW. Some new way to find out that some time ago troops were a must in every raid, and dungeons, cause heroes were dying like flies. But also I remember that some time ago we have problem in GW day on Android, servers went down not long after server reset, and the fixed it hour or two before end of GW. It was most panic GW for me back than, cause i have noticed that servers were up, 30 mins before end of GW :dizzy:. Not something i would like to happen again anytime.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/18/18 7:01:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Maybe IGG can take a page out of this optimism and give us a "troops only" version of GW :). Sounds like fun, if you ask me!

Signature
Posted on 5/18/18 8:17:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The form of GW just with troops was for sure not bad, much better as last released game modes (Arid ruins and Labyrinth). Also GW just with green or blue heroes could be fun. 
The update in general is on GW day, so this time GW just with troops

Signature