Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 38874

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Changed my review to 1 star ... you should too.

[Copy link] 8/822

Posted on 5/18/18 12:47:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Honestly how does this game still have 4.5+ stars.  I would be completely done with this game except I have wasted to much time and $$$ on this game to give it up.  My only recourse is to stop spending and change my review and hopefully save some other poor sap the pain and lack of customer support given to this server.  One star is far too generous when you can't even play the game due to update issues.

Signature
IGG = I Got Glitches
Posted on 5/18/18 12:57:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is not that that those issues were intentional. But i understand your point. I would be angry on your place also, but i would wait and see what will go next. IGG stuff is working to fix this problem, since they don't want to make players angry about it. Some time ago we also had problem, where due update something went wrong, and servers went down for most of time in GW day. The fixed it, so they will fix it too. Only question is when.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/18/18 2:08:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Every time Amazon does update, it is a drama, since they can't get their act together and release client on time.   

Running different version of server and client is a recipe for disaster and always causes glitches.   Get annoyed that you are the only platform that can't get their act together.   None of the other ones have this issues.   

Granted, this time glitch is particularly bad.   That is no excuse to go all nerdragey and post fake rating.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~220k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 5/18/18 8:35:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Mike, fully agree with you. For all spenders this game reached already bottom, but we should be happy, it cannot be worse :)

Signature
Posted on 5/18/18 10:23:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Done

Signature
Posted on 5/18/18 11:25:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bro, just a warm suggestion, print screen shot or make a record about ur hero, crests, item and lost realm LV before every update.

It helps a lot when update is crashed. IOS TW server had a update crash before (around a yr ago). Just similar to Amazon update. After IGG fix pack, lot of play cant restore their original LV of Lost Realm (dont know what reason IGG faced ). U know, 25 LV drop to 23 LV, it takes a yr to raise again.

Signature
我們只是將失敗的情況盡量排除,
   同時放棄一些沒意義借口而已,
         成功就出現在我們面前了.
Posted on 5/18/18 11:56:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can't fault anyone for "faking" a bad review over outrage/disgruntlement when you consider that the way the game got a sudden flood of thousands of five-star reviews in the first place was that they posted an announcement in-game saying that anyone who posted a five-star review would get 300 gems.  Who's the innocent party here?

Characterize using reviews for any purpose other than honest feedback however you like, but I can't put the company in the victim slot on this one.

Signature
Posted on 5/18/18 12:56:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ever wonder how the other platforms don't have this issue? It's amazon, not all IGG. While I'm really peeved at igg for removing hero's, Amazon seems very difficult to work with.

Signature
Posted on 5/18/18 5:34:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The way I see it, it doesn't actually matter whose fault it is.  It's all about the product in hand.

If I download an app, and it doesn't work right, it's not my responsibility to contact Amazon to find out what's wrong.  It's also not my responsibility to contact IGG either.

If the product doesn't work, I'm just going to one-star rate it, mention that it doesn't work right, and continue living my life.

Now, IGG is directly affected by these types of ratings, so if anyone should be working around the clock to contact the player base, and fix this issue, its IGG.

Amazon really could care less if this game works or not.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights