Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 38874

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Hero's gone 100 gems what a cheat

[Copy link] 7/474

Posted on 5/18/18 6:24:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

100 gems is not acceptable as I'm sure we have all lost 10times that already with not having any hero's!!! I can not do anything
with out them no point playing

Signature
Gareth Edwards
Posted on 5/18/18 6:30:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is bug, which came from last Amazon server update. Right now stuff is aware of that problem, and they are working to fix it, but how long it will take, we don't know.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/18/18 6:54:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pretty simple fix, stop purchasing things in-game will be less disappointing when this stuff happens. If you're f2p just accept the fact that the game will be broken from time to time.

Signature
Posted on 5/18/18 8:02:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Last update the game was broken for one week ... 
Why cannot IGG learn from own mistakes? 
Latest update same Problem as already several times, no agreement with Amazon.

Today is Friday, so probably next Monday, but who knows?
This time we should be happy with 100 gems as compensation :)
But I like the announcement in game, same issue with heroes 

We all lost much more as 10 times 100 gems

- lost experiences (minimum) 60x100.000 from Dungeons a day
 - lost EXP from HBM 6x1.000.000 a day
 - lost HB min 150.000 a day
 - lost gems a day minimum 500
 - lost fame a day minimum 300 (LBF + SS)
 - lost shards min 3.000 (Lava + SS)
 - lost items from quest board, Labyrinth, lost realm and arid ruins 
 - funny GW with troops - no need to compensate, something new thanks issue with heroes
 - lost fun

So all of us are happy with 100 gems at the end

Signature
Posted on 5/18/18 11:46:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

GarEdwards, It is a very unfortunate situation, however since Amazon's requirement for approval of update content is that the vendor makes the update live at the time of submission.  This process essentially means that the vendor is running (2) version of the same game at once.  This also means that there will always be issues to some degree until the process has been completed.

What I don't understand is why Amazon patrons do not press Amazon to update their process to avoid these unfortunate situations.  As Fe203 has clearly stated "Amazon" alone is the only platform that experiences these issues with "Every" update.  Yet every update member (some we rarely see at any other time) come into IGG's forum spamming complaint threads and demanding compensation for the issues revolving around a process that IGG has "NO" control over.  

I have a question, since all the Amazon members paid for their devices which essentially means you financially support the company;  "How much compensation does Amazon give their members for the issues caused by their flawless update reviewal/approval process?"  Just curious, in fact do they have a member forum?  Can someone provide me a link? I would love to see how much complaining / demanding change is going on there.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/18/18 12:03:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

gar good to see you on.  I found the 100 gems insulting too.  maybe 500 a day would be more like it.  I get atleast 150 a day from quest board. and about 100 a day on hero trials.  and then lost battlefield doesn't work so I won't reach 1000 points so that cost me 200 gems.  plus we can't play.  so i'd think alot more than 100 would be needed.  and it is igg's fault for not properly testing their code.  other games on Amazon are always up in about an hour.  3 is the most I've seen with other games on amazon.

Signature
Posted on 5/18/18 1:04:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

100 gems was just a punch in the gut. Out of everything we're missing, lava, lb, arena, etc... 100 gems is just laughable.

Signature
Posted on 5/18/18 5:17:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lol 100 gems.

Even if things were working fine, 100 gems isn't enough.  100 gems wasn't enough 4 years ago, when all we could get were 30 gems a day as a F2P.

Lol 100 gems.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights