Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 40113

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] No compensation?

Close [Copy link] 3/1122

Posted on 5/26/18 10:41:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

And for what reason are we not being compensated for the month we did not have the update? I went a month of pure glitching and being kicked from game lost so many resources and still y'all refuse to compensate YOUR clashers.I have been here 4 years and y'all won't even compensate she to it being too much to ask for? I just feel like we players are being taken advantage of. All you IGG want is the paycheck . You don't even care about keeping your dedicated members who love the game.

Signature
Posted on 5/26/18 11:47:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The struggle is real

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 5/27/18 7:52:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes I have noticed the same. Before to long it will be nothing more than a kiddo perv rp chat app. Our server is dwindling in numbers more and more. Most of the people I started with have quit. Its sad really. But less numbers the less they will care. I feel regardless of how much us Biggs spend it will not be enough to match other servers. Also it doesnt help that many of the spenders on Amazon are going f2p, or not spending anymore rather. I myself have not spent in over a week now for other/different reasons.  But amazon is small and pathetic compared to Google so I don't foresee it growing in the future. I would have quit and went to Google side had I not invested so much in this one. Surely one day they will offer a merger *fingers crossed*

Signature
Posted on 5/27/18 9:41:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

We apologize for the inconvenience caused you. With regards to your concern, we already provide a gift pack in bazaar in the weekend, and we will provide another gift pack recently. Please kindly focus on the official news in game. Hope for your understanding.

Signature
Where there is a will, there is a way.