Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 38874

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Crest / Insignia combining

[Copy link] 3/319

Posted on 6/14/18 10:46:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Did anyone try to combine single crest set from Level 1 to 4? I have chosen BW which is last in row unfortunately.. click I level 1and combine to Level 2. All reset and I had to scroll for god sake again to find again bloody BW level 1 again and again and again. x4x4x4x4.. OMG.. Im not sure, did it not remember the last crest set you have been combining and then you just kept clicking until you run out of fours of same kind?

Signature
Posted on 6/14/18 11:04:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I noticed that too. In the past, if you were doing 4 X level 2 sets to make a level 3 for example, you just had to scroll to the crests once then hit "combine" 4 times. Now, you scroll down, hit combine, scroll down, hit combine, scroll down, hit combine, scroll down hit ... your head against the wall; in frustration, because you're working on a level 4 crest set!!!

Yep, I noticed that too!

Signature
Posted on 6/14/18 12:00:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That has been a issue people been asking for years to fix, before this update.   

I am disappointed that they took a look at crests module and did work changing it, but failed to address this ancient annoying "feature"

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~220k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 6/15/18 1:08:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Earlier it was still a little annoying problem, since we didn't had "Inlay". Now i think i will boil faster than water on fire when i want to combine crests etc.... I really think they should keep where it was, not on beginning of page.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1