Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 1    Total Posts: 39173

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Server is dying

[Copy link] 6/826

Posted on 7/7/18 5:20:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Server really should be compatible with another server, on Amazon we are losing players by the week and it is just slowly dying more and more .it will be a big step and take some time but it would be well worth it.to keep. the game alive for many players.

Signature
Posted on 7/7/18 8:21:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The suggestion has been submitted several times for a cross platform environment.  However given that this vehicle was created on a stand alone basis and has existed for 5yrs now, attempting such a task would create an environment that would more then likely be very unstable.  Multi-platform vehicles which are sucessful where created on the basis of being multi-platformed.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/7/18 1:04:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Its like putting a ps4 disc into and xBox1, simply wont work.
I feel for you though, ive seen many a game die in my lifetime

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 7/8/18 6:16:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was going to comment but I decided to make this in point form
On the presumption you would “merge” with Android Servers there is a lot to consider and logistics that would not work.

- Who takes the top rank in Guilds? The Amazon number 1 Guild or Android number 1 Guild?
- If any players have the same name who gets to keep theirs?
- Who keeps the number 1 spot in each of the Rankings?
Etc etc etc

It would not be fair to reset every ranking after merging the servers, someone will always lose out.
What about gem purchases and purchase history? Each individual player would have to be manually merged and thats a lot of man hours to do so.
Talents, talent history, merit history, current HB/Gems/Shards/HBM/Dungeon Levels etc etc.

Its not logistically possible and would take a lot longer than 24hrs to do which means a LOT of downtime on the Android server which is unfair on each and every Android player simply because, and this is just fact, a group of individuals decided to start their accounts on one server and now want to merge to another.
Do you understand what I mean? Its not an attack on Amazon players, its just a statement.
It is simply too big of a job to perform.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 7/10/18 3:35:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Amazon is Android code based. Which is exactly why you can play the Amazon version on an Android phone.  Try being informed before you say ignorant things :)

Signature
Posted on 7/11/18 4:46:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, a lot of points were made on both sides but it seems no one really know for sure 100%  if a merge can happen or not, if clash of clans can do it with there ios/android, so can igg don't ya think. Point made of Xbox players and ps4 players but that's to broad of a category, we're taking about one single game not all Amazon games for Ex. Xbox and switch players can play fornite together, not all games made for each console. So I do thinks it's possible just needs some time and thinking on how they can do it while being fair to everyone

Signature
Posted on 7/11/18 7:14:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The server is not dying. Same people are here. Its just so many people can't get along that they create this stupid mini guilds with 10-15 people. If it was android server that would be fine. Its just we don't have as many players. Not necessarily dying. People just need to stop being butt hurt and put their egos aside.

Signature