Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 38978

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Events for 1, events for all...

[Copy link] 6/323

Posted on 7/8/18 9:46:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When will Amazon server get to do the event called Pirate's Booty?

Signature
Posted on 7/8/18 10:36:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When IGG decides that they want to run the event on that platform.  I suggest you lodge your compliant with Live Support as no one in forum has any control over it.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/8/18 10:46:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Youre not missing out on much, while there may be a tonne of decent prizes on there you will more than likely end up with 3x Heavens Wrath talents. You have to spend a lot to get anything decent out of it

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 7/9/18 2:10:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I personally  Belive that I Should have an centralised Event hub. So that all events are held together on all Servers

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 7/9/18 2:29:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Id totally sign that one, every time I compare iOS and Android hero collector or other events, it looks like android events are pure trash, the only rewarding part are the items you get along the gems bought with the bazaar, havent seen a decent hero or drop in general in any of the special paged events (eggs, flip cards, blossom tree and other stuff).

Signature
Keep rolling, rolling, rolling!
Posted on 7/9/18 2:31:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Fourth mod to respond to this thread!

I think Pirate Booty and especially TG hammer needs to be updated.  The rewards are pitiful vs the amount of gems most players need to spend.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 7/14/18 11:29:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed on the rewards being bad, comparatively. Would love to see some of the Hero Collector rewards that iOS has gotten reflected over on the Android side, and so on.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.