Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 39190

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Device Transfer Woes

[Copy link] 8/547

Posted on 7/14/18 11:18:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just wondering how many people are or have been in my shoes, and how long it eventually took to get your account transferred from one device to another.

The device with my main Kindle/Amazon account died last week, in the middle of the night. So I went out the next day and got a replacement device. On that same day, I initiated the process of getting my old account transferred to my new device.

Almost a week later now, I am still waiting for some kind of resolution to this.

Every time I contact IGG about it they tell me my case is still being processed. So I missed out on Torch twice now, GW twice so far, all of my daily collections and quests, and I'm expecting I'm going to miss a third GW and possibly even this new anniversary event.

I doubt I'm the only one who has had this happen to them, so for anyone else who has... how long did it take for your transfer to be processed and was there anything that you did in particular that seemed to help things along?

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 7/14/18 11:37:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, Only Live support can help you Here. Usually, it takes some time (Depending on how Fast is Live support working)

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 7/15/18 12:22:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The_Spectre, There is no set time period, some members have reported as soon as a couple days while others report that it took approximately a week.  Having said that I can only assume you are near the end of the process.  Keep your head up, this will be a bad memory soon.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/15/18 10:59:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been playing the game for 5yrs now and in that time had to have my main account transferred twice. The first time was like 2,yrs ago and took about 3 weeks, the second time was just last week and I gave them the info needed at like midnight and when I woke up 8-9 hrs later it was already transferred. I think it depends on the info you can provide and the person helping you.

Signature
Posted on 7/16/18 6:58:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You need to spend loads.. I recently had mine transfed and had to give them a bunch of order # then they came back and wanted random days etc.. Still only took them A week.

Signature
Posted on 7/16/18 3:42:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Took me a week to convince them it was my account. Once I finally got someone that fully understood the situation I had my account in 12 hours.

Signature
Posted on 7/16/18 4:27:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is a lot of people who have similar woes regarding account transfer for Amazon accounts.

Hang in there buddy, it will get resolved eventually.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 7/23/18 10:36:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I did it twice, took about a week each time.  

So the time you are waiting doesn't sound extraordinary.

Sorry that it's frustrating, of course.  But I doubt they've forgotten you.

Signature
Posted on 7/24/18 10:50:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In the end, it took just over a week. But it was finally transferred, so there is that. Thanks, all, for the info and support.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.