Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 39104

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] How do you link your account with your email

[Copy link] 2/209

Posted on 7/30/18 4:29:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have went into settings and there is no button that says link with googl e email when it says on the loading screen you can, anyone know how?

Signature
CastleTrippin91
Posted on 7/30/18 4:51:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It only says link and it is located on the settings page at the upper right side of the page, that is if you are referring to Android.  However my understanding is that Amazon accounts are linked to your device.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/11/18 7:45:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

They are, indeed, linked to the device. There is no way, at least that I have found, to link to a Google account from the Amazon device.

Especially since getting Google services to work on an Amazon device is nearly impossible without rooting it.

I tried to get it to work on my nephew's Kindle, without rooting it, so that he could play both versions of the game like I do (this was before he got an Android device). By the end I was supremely unsuccessful and vastly irritated.

This is especially hilarious since it posts the "tip" at the bottom of the loading screen to link your game account to your Google account on the AMAZON VERSION.

I always get a laugh out of that, when I see it, otherwise I would have posted it as a bug, by now. :)

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.