Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 39190

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Hero Collector Discrimination

[Copy link] 8/865

Posted on 8/4/18 1:19:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why is Amazon's HC event so much worse than other platform's? The rewards for getting the heroes of similar tiers are so hugely worse on Amazon, and for the life of me, I can't think of any reason for this. I don't mind having *different* rewards depending on your platform, but the gap in value of what Android, for example, gets versus Amazon is absolutely ludicrous. Even if you made the argument that the rewards could be considered somewhat even (Which they absolutely are not, by a huge margin), you're still left with the slime collector, which on android is 15 blue slime, and on amazon is 15 purple slime. This is absolutely ridiculous. It is so much harder to achieve this on amazon than android. The reward is nowhere near worth it, and not even comparable to what android gets. So, what's up? If there is a legitimate reason for this discrimination, I would love to hear it. But, as of now, I can't think of anything and am just left feeling really cheated. I put over 3 years into this game and it feels really unfair to be treated this way just because I use a specific platform. I also apologize if I come across as agitated, I just am having trouble understanding why this is the case.

Signature
How to be cool in two easy steps:
A) Cool sunglasses emoji
B)
Posted on 8/4/18 3:09:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

To be very honest Even I am clueless why rewards are different in each server and how are the rewards for each server.  SOmething that only IGG can explain

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 8/4/18 3:11:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

They change. A few groupings ago was not bad at all. I would say it was better than the other servers had available. You win some and you lose some. If it makes you feel better, everyone on the Amazon server has the same board so we are all on the same playing field.

Right now you can get event only pets.... I would say that is decent.

Signature
Posted on 8/4/18 4:38:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Zyjacya, First your frustration is understandable, however no one can respond to why IGG hosts certain events on certain servers.  If you think that they are unfair then feel free to create a thread in the suggestions section to bring this to IGG's attention.  FYI:  Android once had the purple slimes as well, but we were required to roll 20 of them, it only recently decreased to 15 blue slime.  It is really hard to evaluate these issues based on a few events, but as Blitz4587 stated, you win some, you loose some.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/4/18 8:10:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I doubt that they treat anyone on the Amazon server any different than anyone else on the Amazon server, and given that it’s an isolated environment, that would mean that they are treating all players in your ecosystem equivalently...so stop trying to use buzz words like discrimination to gain attention when in reality it is far from the truth.  Moreover, I have heard of some sales that are better on Amazon than elsewhere...it’s not discrimination it’s just differently than what they offer to people in on a server that you can’t access and with players you can’t compete with (because they’re not on your server)...

Signature
Posted on 8/5/18 12:59:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Android gets more side events than that of Amazon- lucky flipping + treasure chest + whatever other garbage random odd event they throw in for the said day. Amazon could buy skeletica for $77.99 during 5 year anniversary event, Android $99.99. On Amazon you can, at times, purchase $500 worth of coins for like $375. Android, you can get into more side garbage events for a flat rate.

Even with the "better" odds for hero collector on Android, I'd still be happy. You're account is probably stale no better place to cruise on out than on Amazon.  Android server has an exponentially higher amount of continual spenders, PVP juggernauts, just keep in mind that things are not necessarily better over there/here. Gets crazier by the day.

Signature
Posted on 8/10/18 8:20:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm just thankful it serves as a bonus in case u get a dry spell except for a few on the hero collector

Signature
YouTube saberath 2
Posted on 8/11/18 11:29:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure if hero collector is tougher to get rewards, but it did take me about 5k gems on two separate occasions to roll a particular blue hero for the sacred light and unholy pact level 3 crest.

Signature
Posted on 8/11/18 5:27:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Until a couple of weeks or so ago, Android had never had Crystal Oozes as a Hero Collector target, as far as I can remember. If we did, it was a long time ago. It was always Gelatinous Champions.

There were a lot of complaints about this, for quite a while, in fact.

We also had the exact same Hero Collector targets for weeks on end, where Amazon and iOS were getting varied stuff with, in my opinion, better rewards. I would log in on Amazon, see this great HC rewards and see the videos of iOS rewards and think to myself, "This sucks. Theirs changes regularly and they get better rewards!"

But the events vary per platform, based on what I've seen.

For instance, iOS Lucky Flipping drops Heroes like crazy based on the videos I've seen of people doing it (numerous videos, numerous Heroes every session), whereas on Android we get mostly honor badges and the like from it. Heroes are rare from it, and when you do get one it is usually a relatively useless Hero in comparison.

On the Amazon side we get the big packs at a much cheaper price (over $20 cheaper), which is compounded with the purchase bonuses for Amazon Coins and such. So it's actually cheaper and easier to build up an equivalent account on Amazon, if you're not a pure F2P.

Android gets... actually, I'm not sure. I can't think of many, if any, events where we're clearly favored over the others, like we/they are in certain ways on the others.

For the most part it feels like we get punished for having more players and spenders, compared to the others, like because there are more of us there and willing to spend, they don't need to be as generous with us.

That may or may not be the case, but as I said, it often feels like that.

Over all, however, those of us on Amazon and iOS don't seem to have much reason to complain about the events. We/they get plenty of bonuses on those platforms that those of us on Android have yet to match.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.