Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 2    Total Posts: 39205

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] What do y'all think of Santa boom

[Copy link] 5/554

Posted on 8/17/18 5:10:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have one 200 devo and I like it what do you think of yours useful? Outdated? Weak?

Signature
Posted on 8/17/18 5:56:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

He's a good substitution for mino when you're f2p... Recently 3 flamed id 6.10 with him in my team

Signature
Posted on 8/17/18 8:23:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Useful?  Sure.
Outdated?  Definitely.

I've got a completely maxed out Santa, and he could definitely fit in certain teams for the lols. 

However, at this point in the game, he simply does not have the tools to stand with the big boys.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 8/18/18 1:10:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seems like yesterday when I was but a wee little laddy, playing in me bouncey house that Mr. Boom was the terror no Irish spring soap sniffin soul wanted to run into. Now he be but a little itty bitty tike compared to the likes of satan-letica and dumbo-gorgon. My how things a changing, but f2pee is a much easier time for us these days where a roaming tigger can scoop a dread pirate drake roberts for the price of a Mc Cheesebooger.Keep Calm and Lavanica on!

Signature
CALM-Crushing All Little Men
Posted on 8/18/18 5:27:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Unfortunately, The Big Angry Grandpa :P (That's my Nick for Santa) Has lost its relevance in the current gameplay. there was a time when the Santa was a major damage dealer with his bazooka fireworks, but now, he is no longer part of any team setups for me too I do usually use him occasionally but he usually sits in the altar with the older hero's now :(

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 8/18/18 1:25:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I love when his rockets go off. I think he is fun!

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U