Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 2    Total Posts: 39205

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Who to focus on first?

[Copy link] 4/324

Posted on 8/30/18 5:27:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yesterday I managed to grab Espirita, Rockno, Ronin, Anubis, and Professor Ribbit, which are new to my Altar. My current heroes in use are Pumpkin Duke evo, Walla evo, DD evo all of which are level 130+ atm. The other 3 are Vlad Dracula, Cupid and Trixie Treat. I'm curious as to what others suggest I should level up first and who to replace with who when they're leveled up further.

Signature
Posted on 8/30/18 6:26:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Anubis, he is used in EVERY game mode. Replace Vlad or Trixie.
Find an Empower for Anubis and on Guild Wars defence he will dominate at your Might level

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 8/31/18 1:52:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I could agree with Yoda on Anubis. But instead Empower you can also give him some damage talents. Bigger damage to all is always good. Empower is good for def modes, but not that much in offense (unless you have skin, than you can keep Empower as second talent for def modes)
Anyway as main team i would pick: PD, Walla, Anubis, Rockno, CP, and last can be TT or DD for now (whatever suits you better).

- Ronin need Scorch 5 talent, and dodge traits, so it may be a lot's of work for you, but still he is not that effective since Artifacts were removed,
- Ribit also is not used tpp pften, but imo she can be better than Vlad,
- Espirita can replave Anubis, but since you have him i don't see her in main team.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 8/31/18 8:53:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My advice to you is focus on your best heroes before developing others.
Pd, anubis, Walla (you need him) should be your focus. If you evo but only get them to 130, they are worse than before evo.
So get any hero to at least 160+ before shifting to another, preferably 180, 10 star.

Signature
Posted on 9/2/18 5:03:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just got Gunslinger, Athene, and Dovekeeper. What do you guys recommend as a team setup now? Also, can Athene serve as a Cupid replacement?

Signature