Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 39673

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Great new Hero trials update!!!

[Copy link] 6/3883

Posted on 11/26/18 4:33:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just want to thank IGG for the new version of Hero Trials. It's so much more fun!! Really liking it

Signature
Posted on 11/26/18 5:07:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good for you. I fount it much more difficult for me, bu maybe it is cause i was getting used to use standard base, not HBM design, and i need to remake it to work. Which reminds me we could make topic with proposition of Hero Trial bases, and  heroes used there

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 11/26/18 10:21:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not to be a downer, but could you elaborate on exactly what makes it more fun?

It seems to me like it is exactly the same as the old HT with different names for the levels and the illusion that you can pick your opponent (you can't really - it pretty much cycles through 14 of the 16 listed heroes and never gives you a chance at SE or Rock). Oh, and you can refresh the opponents for gems.

Sure, the rewards are different, but fun?

Signature
Posted on 11/28/18 8:30:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm also glad that they are updating old game modes instead of adding new ones. So well done igg

Signature

Midgardsormen
Posted on 11/28/18 12:13:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What a bunch of negative nelly replies. The new version isn't perfect but it's a great deal better than the old one.

What I like is that by knowing your opponent you can pick a level you can beat, and win more consistently. Before it was a gamble - do I go for level 20 and lose if it's a siren, or do I play safe at level 17 and curse if it's a death knight that I could beat at level 20?

Signature
Posted on 11/30/18 1:13:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

How do you get higher hard hero levels? Have beaten all but stays the same. Appreciate any help.

Signature
"I will chop your head off" quote by Axy Smartest.
Posted on 12/1/18 1:44:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah now you can choose which hero you want to attack your base, its good.

Signature