Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 39785

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Disgusted

[Copy link] 13/12415

Posted on 12/23/18 10:16:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I pull my hero's except for a low end SB as a christmas present to players lower than myself so they can get higher scores in GW and all the high end players use me to pad their scores. Pretty obvious what I did, people. Nice Christmas spirit...not!

Signature
Posted on 12/23/18 10:50:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This year the holidays did not fall on the weekend. If that was the case I am sure many would have followed suit.

Signature
Posted on 12/23/18 12:33:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't care if they do it or not, what gets me is they used my gesture to pad their scores.

Signature
Posted on 12/23/18 1:48:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

People do it to win the guild wars, it's something that should've been expected in a competitive environment such as GW.

Signature
Posted on 12/23/18 6:44:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not everyone is participating, or even aware of, the gesture to leave bases undefended for holidays.

And the whole idea of leaving them undefended is to let people pad their scores.   That includes high mights too.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~415k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 12/26/18 7:09:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We were told this Sunday is the official day to pull hero's of use holiday themed only as agreed upon by the guild leaders line chat.  I pulled mine later in the day Sunday when I first saw others doing it. I didn't see a single post on this in Amazon chat as the moderator says but could've missed.

Signature
Posted on 12/26/18 7:36:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What a stupid idea. Spirit of what?
I have never heard soccer players without goalkeepers for Christmas just for the sake of a stupid festivity. Get back in kindergarten if you're doing and expecting the same from a competitive game/mode

Signature
CASTLE CLASH TOOLS
http://cctools.altervista.org
Posted on 12/27/18 11:43:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I thought gw was about destroying the highest light base you can regardless of anything else? If you pulled your hero's then you gave them an easy win,  what's the problem?

Signature
Hero trading coming next update
Posted on 12/30/18 12:19:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Today was agreed upon date by leaders chat members. Not seeing a lot of empty bases. Oh well. Maybe it's too early.

Signature
Posted on 1/1/19 3:19:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So if I normally smash your weak base i'm supposed to skip it on Christmas because you made it easy for lower members to hit? You're ridiculous lol.

Signature