Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 40995

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] The math does not add up.

[Copy link] 13/19060

Posted on 1/25/19 3:10:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Save your gems for the discount shop and other events. The daily free roll seems to have better results imo.

Signature
Posted on 1/31/19 4:38:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here you have your "I get angry and I don't breathe" post again. 

Why all this abnormal people doesn't stop playing instead keep coming to the forum to yell in caps?.

Signature
Castle Clash / Mobile Royale

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 1/31/19 6:24:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is hilarious, talking about the first amendement, isn’t that an US thing? And if you are from the US Stewqa, why the hell is your English so bad? It’s even worse then My English lmao. Hey you know that IGG and it’s forum is from an Asian company right? I can imagine that they don’t give a rats ass about the first amendement :P freedom of speech is also an argument you use, wile you are correct with this, this forum is bound to some house rules, what overrides that freedom of some sorts, you have the freedom, on a normal way you can say anything, but if you go all out emo and hostile, those rules apply, the beautiful part of this is btw, if you don’t like it, you are totally free to leave this forum, and go scream to your mom about freedom of speech, what I wonder tho, if your mom has some house rules to, and a flat hand in your face, when that happens, think about that moment before you post ranting caps locked messages again, if you still want to come back to this forum ofc. Oh and hey, your math still sucks :)

Signature
Posted on 1/31/19 9:15:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The problem with your math is your assumptions. You are either assuming, or wishing, that the frequency that legendary heroes are rolled is the same frequency that ordinary and elite heroes are. This is incorrect. The percentage for legendary is much lower. As it should be. They are higher value and more sought after and valuable in game. Goto Vegas, the car inevitably displayed that you could win, will have a much lower chance than winning a free night stay in the hotel. The math is the math, it only doesn't add up and wont run parallel  when aligned with your wishes.

Signature