Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 40995

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Is Amazon update released yet?

[Copy link] 4/11169

Posted on 1/29/19 9:52:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My game is not opening right now from 2 days.

Is anyone else having same issue?

Thanks

Signature
Name :  biganu( Might 250000)  
( GuildName:  Covenant )
Amazon Player
Posted on 1/29/19 10:43:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No, likely Amazon found yet issue with yet ANOTHER release.  IGG appears to be of the philosophy that weeks of coding can save hours of planning.

I get that bugs aren't always found during development, testing all cases is pretty much impossible.  I'll never understand why they don't take the steps to have the software approved by Amazon BEFORE updating their server.  If they did that all that we'd notice is the a longer delay in the update happening, not the constant game crashes we get to endure because IGG simply does NOT care when they do this.  (Go ahead try to defend that it keeps happening, i need a good laugh).

Signature
TriDave - Culprit Grunt
Smurf Wrangler - Amazon Server
Posted on 1/29/19 2:16:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As of today I am not able to log in either loading screen stuck at 14%

Signature
Posted on 1/29/19 3:27:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

hey biganu01.

I play on 3 different accounts and on one of them I am blocked out after getting the new pet to appear as a "?".  Since getting that ?, I haven't been able to log in.  So that might be your Issue and should be resolved once update arrives.  It stinks that igg doesn't know how to do an update properly.

I have quit opening the pet eggs on my other two accounts and they still get into the game.

My account that will not log in freezes at about 7 percent.

Signature
Posted on 1/30/19 4:26:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

https://youtu.be/83PPVvmnLIs i made a video lol Eq in the house on my android account

[edited by Cichociemiak]

Signature