Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 40995

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] anyone with the castle clash keeps stopping error

[Copy link] 4/12876

Posted on 2/1/19 7:34:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Has anyone with "castle clash keeps stopping" error had any luck fixing the problem?  This problem has decimated our server.  Several in my guild are blocked out.  Anyone out there had any luck getting around this problem?

There is also a slow loading problem that is not as severe since it will eventually let you play, is  nonetheless also hurting our server.  We need both errors fixed.  And quickly because at this point I really doubt players will be coming back.

I am really hoping to get on my newest account again soon and hope someone has figured something out to the "castle clash keeps stopping" issue.

-posted this in Amazon chat since I want to chat about it.-

Signature
Posted on 2/1/19 8:14:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was getting the same pop up I tried for what seemed like the 100th time to uninstall and then reinstall. Tonight it worked. So I would try once more to reinstall the game. i play on an s8 phone.

Signature
Posted on 2/1/19 9:59:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There was an update in the app store... I am now in

Signature
Posted on 2/1/19 10:31:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

"And quickly because at this point I really doubt players will be coming back."

A lesser version of myself would suggest finding something else to do and check back after the weekend.

Signature
Posted on 2/1/19 11:29:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

they did release an update a little earlier and it did fix my problem.  So I'm hoping it fixed it for everyone!!

Signature