Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 16    Total Posts: 40291

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Update fail

[Copy link] 2/4220

Posted on 8/27/19 9:27:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I haven't been able to play the game since 8/19.  I keep getting update fail. And I can't contact live support ,the game won't open.

Signature
Posted on 8/27/19 11:11:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I got an email today that just said be patient. My self I think they have had plenty of time to fix it. I have contacted live support and sent in support tickets everyday since update. The first 5 days everytime they would tell me that it is the first time they heard about it. [content removed by FirstLady] I kept telling them that since update came out. I use my phone account to contact them as cant with my kindle account. Not sure how you could contact live support unless you have another account not on a kindle.

Signature
Posted on 8/27/19 1:04:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Tnr111111, I will remind you that the use of profanity is not allowed in forum, something that I am sure that you are aware of based on your usage of initials.  To be clear the use of initials, rhymes, or altering words in any attempt to disguise their meaning does not change the fact that an attempt to use profanity has occurred.  Please stop! There is nothing that you can possibly say that can not be said in an age appropriate manner.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash