Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 1    Total Posts: 40372

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Facebook events

[Copy link] 6/3333

Posted on 10/2/19 2:04:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why do almost no kindle people won the Facebook events? Hmm? Last event 2 people from Amazon won. Two events ago, no Amazon people won. This is unacceptable. Who is with me?

Signature
The fridge
Posted on 10/2/19 3:25:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

the winners of any event are totaly random and chosen by igg. you should contact live support if you have any  issues/ Complainment

Signature
Ingamename Whoamix
Might 903k
Guild? -
Wegamers Whoami?
Posted on 10/2/19 3:30:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why you are asking US about FB events ?? We are not managing them, or have any impact on them. We are only managing events on this forum, and for example we are not looking on platform, but on content, and if ppl are following rules. I can assume FB have same rules, but you need to ask admins from FB, not us. 
Second thing is what want to achieve ?? Find followers who will sign petition for change ?? Trust me it will not change anything since those followers will be here, not on FB. Better ask this question on FB, and maybe someone will answer this question, or maybe you will find ppl who will agree with you, and admins from FB will see it. 
Don't get me wrong, it is not like i have anything against you, but really, writing post about FB here is like going to grocery and complaining that you can't buy TV there.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 10/2/19 4:10:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

JIMMY_BEAN, As Cichociemiak stated we can not speak to Facebook or other Social media events, but I can speak to the forum events and it has been my experience that very few (if any) Amazon members even participate and like the lottery you have to play to even have a chance to win.  It is not even rational to believe that a handful of Amazon members can participate alongside thousands of Android/iOS members and expect to be selected, let alone anywhere near a majority of those selected.:angel:

Regarding your intent for this post, you should know that you can not use IGG's forum to rally members against IGG, "THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!" So if that is your intent you need to find another media.  Good Luck!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/2/19 8:55:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey JIMMY_BEAN I am a Amazon cc player and I participate in fb events and so far for the past three months every event I have participated in that gives rewards to 150 players or more I have gotten one of the rewards. I looked at the event that you were referring to and from what I saw there were two rewards, the skin for Cosmo and 300 gems and from what I saw there were multiple Amazon players who received the 300 gems but none received the Cosmo skin. The reason for this is simple there are not very many Amazon players.who participate in fb events, therefore the pool of people that the fb admin give rewards to consists of a large number of ios and Android players and the chances of a Amazon player winning becomes very slim. It's really just simple math if you have a deck of cards with 9/10 black cards then the 1/10 red cards have a 10% chance of getting chosen its the same with Amazon players on fb events

Signature
Might: 320K
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: Z_HAMMER

Ive been F2P for six year and will remain one till the end of this game/time
Posted on 10/2/19 11:06:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why is everyone getting all hepped up about what I said? It's just a forums people

Signature
The fridge
Posted on 10/2/19 11:27:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

And clearly no one has thought about this. I'll put it this way: if it was 100% random then why would they have you say something such as what's your favorite hero? Etc. There is clearly somewhat them picking and choosing. And what if they said like that one event where you had to figure out how much the pets weighed. So if I said wrong answed , I could still be chosen as winner since it is completely random? Nah if you really think about it they do pick at choice (at least enough to let 1 or 2 Amazon people win). Not trying to argue, just stating the truth.

Signature
The fridge