Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 1    Total Posts: 40372

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Blue crystals (Amazon)

[Copy link] 3/1225

Posted on 11/16/19 10:33:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

since I know many people on Amazon servers don't know how to get blue crystals and are struggling to inscribe I am going to give you it in a nut shell: sell breakthrough crystals! Of course this is only for people just starting (a month or more) because You will have these over flowing and not being able to use them (till later but by then you won't need to inscribe). Apex give the most bang for your buck and ignighting stones are also nice but zstone's don't sell. Simple easy way to get blue crystals :) (also I don't have many to sell since I have sold so many I used to have over 10k which I'm guessing mos of you have)

Signature
The fridge
Posted on 11/16/19 11:39:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dont sell them you need them. are you nuts?

Signature
Ingamename Whoamix
Might 903k
Guild? -
Wegamers Whoami?
Posted on 11/17/19 4:00:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You only got 12 million blue crystals for selling all of those. Which is not a fair trade. There's a reason that you don't get a fair trade on most everything, when you sell something in the warehouse, it's for suckas. Selling books for honor badges can be kinda fair, though. But in your defense, if a new player is f2p, probably never have the opportunity to use them. I'm sure someone has done the math but might take ten years to take a hero to breakthrough 30.

Better off selling trash insignia bags from team modes. Especially if you're p2p. And if you're p2p, you'll probably be buying blue crystal bags from the bazaar. And level 9+ insignias. So win-win

Your strategy only works for f2p. But I'm not seeing how f2p could accumulate thousands of apex crystals at the start of the game. Don't think that even exists, at any point. Sorry but this is just bad advice

Signature
Posted on 11/17/19 9:40:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

People from the Amazon server come here? Lol

Signature