Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 1    Total Posts: 40372

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Amazon update?

[Copy link] 4/1103

Posted on 11/18/19 8:37:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I'm just curious if anyone has any info on when the Amazon servers will receive the new update. Normally we get it within two days of android getting , and it's been about three days as of yesterday I believe(correct me.If I'm wrong), so if you have any info on it pls comment on this.

Signature
Might: 320K
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: Z_HAMMER

Ive been F2P for six year and will remain one till the end of this game/time
Posted on 11/18/19 9:59:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You have been around long enough to know that all anyone can do is speculate.  We all find out at the same time when the update threads are posted.  Best guest at this moment is that it can be any minute, of course unless there is an issue with the Amazon update, which leads me back to my previous statement, we will know when the update thread is posted.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/19/19 10:29:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It should have come out today. And since you said correct you, today is day two. I'm guessing it will be tomorrow hence the scheduled matinece date which is normally when updates come out for Amazon

Signature
The fridge
Posted on 11/20/19 3:34:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was told it's in the Amazon app store.  I'm at work so can't verify yet

Signature
Posted on 11/20/19 10:05:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As I stated. The update has just come out and also, like I stated, it is not in full working order. I honestly would have been happier if they just have us the full thing when it was done fully

Signature
The fridge