Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 40809

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Amazon transferring?

[Copy link] 3/2301

Posted on 2/21/20 8:38:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So yesterday when I tried to open up castle clash it kept up coming up with a message saying server not connected. So I went to another location with WiFi and it still came up with a message saying server not connected. I talked to IGG about this issue and they told me to reset my device, so I did that and when I logged into my kindle it reset my bloody game progress! I managed to talk to IGG and get my account transferred over but due to it being the end of the week It wont be transferred till bloody Tuesday. That's now five days I will not be able login into castle clash and it pisses me off. I know on droid everything is connected by your google account so why does amazon not connect everything through a amazon account??

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 620K
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: TRENCH
R.I.P, Ive converted to the dark side. May all you remaining f2p have the same luck I did when I was f2p!
Posted on 2/21/20 10:23:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Unfortunately hun this is a question which you will have to present to Amazon, each platform administers their selected method. Oan: Turn from the darkside!!!!!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2/22/20 9:34:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You are right. It should be connected to some mail acc, not device. I heard before ppl lost their accs when decide broke.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 2/25/20 11:05:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

iGG has already stated since they changed it to linked devices that they will NOT change it back. Although the reason for you losing an account is purely iGGs fault because I know about 10 people who lost their accounts besides you and it took over a MONTH to get them back so you should be happy you got it back so soon. But Amazon has problems with update because they have sent 2 jail break updates which have cause account lossage

Signature