Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 40995

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Increase player to player in game interaction

[Copy link] 3/2096

Posted on 3/5/20 6:03:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Many items which seem exactly useless to us may be usefull to others
So igg needs to add something like olx or amazon to cc where players can buy or sell their items for in game currencies( which obviously they will decide)

Signature
ssnjv
Posted on 3/5/20 6:09:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

3 words.
That won't happen

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.76mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#4692
Posted on 3/5/20 7:23:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have to agree with what @123457 wrote.
Only way to buy items from outside game is by buying them directly by paying with real money. And why is that ?? Cause right now folks need to use cash to buy those elements, which is allowing IGG to earn money. What you are suggesting would make this income much much less, and i don't think any company would do something like that, while their main goal is to earn money. No one like to work for free, especially if you have bills to pay.

Maybe one day IGG will introduce way to exchange one resources on different ones like we do have during first days of every balloon event, but i don't think it will happen any time soon.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 3/5/20 9:10:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ssnjv, As already stated by both 123457 & Cichociemiak this is not likely to happen and the primary reason is that each platform's payment methods are governed by their platform administrators, which in this case is Amazon, and trading is not allowed on any platform.  Good luck with that. :angel:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash