Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 40903

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Switching Acounts

[Copy link] 4/1485

Posted on 3/16/20 4:22:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I really wish there was someway to switch Amazon accounts for this has game since I have two accounts on two different device and I think I won't be able to get back the other device

Signature
Posted on 3/16/20 5:21:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have seen Amazon members indicate that there is a way to have 2 accounts on the same device.  I am not sure if this is something that you have to arrange via Live Support or if there is a member who can tell you how to do this without their assistance.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 3/16/20 5:35:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As what @FirstLady have said, contact Live Support since they're the only one who can help you on such matter. However, provide them the things they'll ask from you.

Signature
Big or Smol PP?
Posted on 3/16/20 9:11:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am a long time player on Amazon, I have never heard of being able to access two accounts from one device.  Would like to know if it really is possible.

Still dont know why Amazon has to be so different and doesnt let you log into accounts with a username/password like all the other versions of clash.

Signature
Reality is for those that cant handle video games
Posted on 3/25/20 11:10:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry to bumb this post but it kinda wasn't answered. The only way to switch accounts via Amazon is by making a new Amazon account. What I mean by this is For example, for my dad's kindle, he has an account named after him, and I have one named after me for my kindle. I can interchange this in the lock screen thus changing my gaming account (note: if you go to certain games, you will notice on task bar a crown, if clicked you can access you game account achievements and name, not sure any other way of accessing it. Although that is the reason you cannot switch acciunts, because you are signed into Cc via game account not email, which every new Amazon family member account you have has a new game account). Sorry not sure any easier way to explain it. Hope it helps

Signature