Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 40923

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Team suggestions for raids and for lost land?

[Copy link] 3/1143

Posted on 3/24/20 10:23:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I've been experimenting with different teams for lost land and for raids and just wanted some outside opinions on this matter. I have the resources to lvl up any hero needed.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 700K
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: TRENCH
Ive converted to the dark side. May all you remaining f2p have the same luck I did when I was f2p!
Posted on 3/24/20 10:35:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice altar

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 3/25/20 9:31:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For raids i would pick Lava, Dove, Walla, Lazu, Occultist (for Oracle warden) and last could be Landwalker/Ripper/Phobos/Rosa or Occultist.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 3/28/20 9:29:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For lost land:
possible team (double crowd control + 1healer): Lazu & Cosmo (their proc should alternate). Lazu should proc first since lazu  is immune to silence. Walla (heal and debuff team), ripper(healing reduction),LW(energy control), DK(debuff opp). Saint warden.
Other comb: double healer (OCC& walla) + 1 crowd control (Cosmo) on the back. Front line:Anu + lava + Phobo. Brawler warden. NB: Cosmo on defend will proc first against your Cosmo. Placing Phobo in the front line can help (his passive silence can silence Cosmo before his proc). Phobo passive silence range on the front line will cover the opponent front and middle line.

Signature