Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 40903

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Amazon Server Update Issue Fixed

[Copy link] 3/218

Posted on 5/22/20 7:39:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The 2nd Patch that has been posted and released has fixed the update issue for me. My kindle fire is version 7.5.1. If anyone needs guidance, I'll be happy to help. To allow the apk file of the patch to be installed, make sure that the 'Allow installation from unknown sources' is turned on, it is located in settings under device. But before you install it, make sure you delete the old version of Castle Clash from cloud so that the file New version can replace it. Once installed, you can open it via Download list located in the Silk Browser or your Apps list. Allow installation from unknown sources can be turned off once installation has concluded. Hope it helps.

Signature
Posted on 5/22/20 7:48:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for your assistance. It is good you wrote how you did it, since in my opinion it is better if folks can see solution right away, and don't have to ask for it. Once again thanks for detailed explanation how you managed to do it.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/22/20 9:10:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Again I would like to thank you as this appeared to be a device specific issue as the first was actually tested by some members.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/22/20 10:30:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

it doesn't work.

Signature