Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 40995

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Account transfer, any way mods can help

[Copy link] 1/387

Posted on 8/25/20 7:04:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok I know this is a long shot, but I'm trying to transfer my account on Amazon and having issues.  I have been asked to submit a receipt for a purchase on a day that does not show up on my Amazon account.  So far I have submitted 5 receipts, gave them the day that account started and where it wad created.  I also on my own took a picture showing Igg I'd of the account I want to transfer and the account to transfer to.  Is there any way to raise the issue past customer support?  I don't know how to address further.

Signature
Posted on 8/25/20 9:14:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You can request it be escalated to a GM but that person will still be a part of Live Support.  If they are asking for purchase receipts from specific dates it appears ownership might be in dispute.  

However the best advice I can give you is to remain calm, yet persistent, try to contain your interactions with only one representative, provide them with everything they request or a reasonable explanation as to why you can not.  I can't stress enough how important it is that you remain polite and adult in your interactions with them, they are normal people and insulting or berating them will not inspire them to assist you.  Good Luck!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash