Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 40995

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Guild Information Board Bug

[Copy link] 3/278

Posted on 9/18/20 3:37:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys, I have experienced a lot while looking and joining a guild that there is a bug that make guild info such as guild rank, guild war rating, FF rating gets different [ its totally different from everyday guild rank change that happens after server resets ]

For example suppose im not in a guild and i send request in social for 'looking for a guild'. After that a guild leader sends me 'Invite' to join. 
Now there is 3 different guild info i would see :-

A.  guild info from [ X ] guild leaders invitation

B.  guild info if i separately search for that [ X ] guild in guild search function.

C.  guild info for that [ X ] guild after joining that guild..

Becase of this even a guild with 1st place GW under 700 rank invites me to join after joining i find out its not under 700 rank its above 2300 rank and sometimes its opposite i end up joining guild with under 500 rank.

In short when a non guild player needs to get in a good suitable guild they cant, i have done seen this issue with many guild boards, even with my different smurf account and my friends account they face this problem.

Signature
Posted on 9/18/20 5:01:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeh ikr but idc anymore tbh atleast I have a high rank guild

Signature
Xo till we odd
Posted on 9/18/20 8:26:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you really feel this is a bug you should either post a thread in the "Bugs" section or report directly to Live Support, however I am sure you realize that a guild's ranking can change after reset due to not only changes in that specific guild but others as well.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 9/18/20 2:06:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is not a bug, it shows the credit ranking first before you join or view the guild(before you join, it shows the credit ranking, like you said 500, and when you join it's about 700 in might ranking). So the first time you view a guild is the credit ranking, if you join it, you'll see it's might ranking. So this is not a bug. :)

Signature
First Triple Evo Dyna Owner,
570k(might forget to change sooner or later)
Free to play
Hmm...what else to put here...
Turkey!