Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 40923

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] shards

[Copy link] 3/1048

Posted on 1/31/14 10:53:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

how do i get more shards? i cant find them to buy them or anything?

Signature
Posted on 1/31/14 11:26:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by NeoSeagull at 1-31-2014 11:32 PM

Well you are in luck mate: shards are obtainable in dungeons, chances refresh every 30 min and cap out at 5 at a time. If suggest you find the highest level "skull" dungeon and raid it repeatedly :) the reason for this is as follows: skull dungeons have a higher drop rate for shards when compared to other dungeons.

The second source of shards is HBM. "Here Be Monsters"; accessible through the blue event portal on the left side of your base. Here you put your base to the test against 5 waves of troops and heroes of increasing difficulty that culminate in the appearance of a Dino(it is one sick mother,  looots of hp and high damage+Stun). Upon successful completion of all 5 waves you unlock the subsequent tier. (Note you start at A, and can advance up the alphabet)

wave A rewards you with 10 shards, each subsequent letter rewards you with 5 more (ex. You get 30 for wave E). You should be able to find more detailed info about HBM including a guide here on the forums :) you would want to farm the wave that you have a high success rate in in order to maximize shard gains.

Good luck mate, have fun!

EDIT: found that guide for ya: http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.ph ... 0901&extra=page%3D1

Signature
Posted on 2/4/14 11:13:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Where do find the amount of shards you have?

Signature
Posted on 2/5/14 12:42:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(129694276) replied at 2-4-2014 11:13 PM
Where do find the amount of shards you have?

i go into the Hero´s Altar then Hire with Shards. you will see how many you have in the top left corner

Signature