Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 11905

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (FB)] A question regarding Hero Altar

[Copy link] 4/1135

Posted on 3/20/14 2:39:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, I have a question.
does upgrading the Hero Altar building - helps on getting "better" heroes when trying with Gems/Honor?
or does upgrading the building only means its stronger from attack and thats it?
thanks!
also, is there a way to connect the facebook game to the one I have on my phone? because starting all from scratch is kinda sad

Signature
Posted on 3/20/14 3:40:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Upgrading the Hero Altar does not increase your chance on getting better heroes. It simply decreases the time it takes for heroes to revive.

As of right now, FB CastleClash cannot be run on your phone. It was designed for web browsers only.

Signature
Let us enter the Age of Darkness
Team Krystal Gaming
Check out my CC Guide and Calculator - goo.gl/I6miYq

Follow IGG @ Facebook.com/IGG     Like CC @ Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH @ Facebook.com/DeckHeroes     Like FF @ Facebook.com/FinalFable
Posted on 3/26/14 8:03:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

But to understand about the upgrading of the Hero Altar, if you want to make it for you to revive your Heroes more faster, keep upgrading the Hero Altar to its maximum level.

To get better Heroes, you have 3 options:
1. Hero Badges/(HB). It gives you a better chance of getting Slimes/Ordinary Heroes.
2. Gems. It gives you a better chance of getting Elite/Legendary Heroes.
3. Hero Shards. You can choose what you want to exchange using your Hero Shards to get a hero you want.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Can you still get Slimes if you choose the options 1 & 2?
You can also get a better Slime like Crystal Ooze or Gelatinous Champion.
2. How to get Hero Shards?
There is only one way to get Shards. You can get Shards by attacking in Dungeons.

You can reply me anytime if you have more information about the Hero Altar thread.
More good & helpful posts coming soon. Follow me for more updates and future posts. Thank you!

Add post (3-26-2014 09:03 PM):

Signature
Posted on 3/26/14 8:06:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

krikara replied at 3-20-2014 03:40 AM
Upgrading the Hero Altar does not increase your chance on getting better heroes. It simply decreases ...

Well to be fair you can run it on your phone if you use a browser with flash. For example on iOS i can use puffin and I can play Castle Clash in my browser. Works surprisingly well (I can do arena and collect resources without issue)

Signature
Posted on 3/26/14 9:37:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Also, if you have an android device you can download a browser called 'Photon', will drain your battery rapidly. ( I would also suggest being on a wifi connection as this will be data intensive )

Next you can also get hero shards from HBM (here be monsters). This is the cave looking thing on the upper left of your base layout. I suggest having 4 arrow towers and lvl 50+ heroes for lvl A. Trying this will help you with base layouts as well.

Signature