Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 11905

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Chat (FB)] Who else spent more then a 400usd in this game can't even get a Pumpkin Duke?

[Copy link] 12/1893

Posted on 7/9/14 8:44:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

MY castle clash ID Chaos_City/88460293

I spent more then a 500usd with my castle clash account can't even get a PD.. exp: 23k gems can't even rolled more then 2 legendary!
i asked GM why? or izzit some thing wrong with my igg acc? them told me was F**king randomly..
feeling so unfair! and unbalanced!!! frustrated!!!! with the words RANDOMLY!!??(1% rate for my account?)
i purchased 99usd with extra 20% gems at the 1st week got nothing..due to the F**king Gems roll system (RANDOMLY!!) okay finelet's  face it may be i out of luck!!
but the 2cd week i purchased another 99usd cant even get more then 2 legendary!! RANDOMLY???!! or RANDOMLY MEANs GEMS SWALLOWED!!

smash eggs to win heroes? d@mn right had smashed so many times got no hero finally smash my own Balls

***my cousin just started a new acc for few weeks,he rolled pumpkin and cupid , t-god with 2.4k free gems infront of me!!
i was like (WHAT THE F**K!!!) (MAdaFAkA!!!)@#%&!(@)_#(!+@

IGG GM CAN YOU FEEL ME??!!!

PS: i have a suggestion for u guys pls add in a trade or exchange system for heroes..really appreciate ^^

Signature
Posted on 7/9/14 9:08:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

calm down, its just a game, not the end of the world

i know many people spending over $2000 and never gotten pd nor cupid

Signature
Posted on 7/10/14 3:07:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

jimmy chen that is highly unlikely, anyone who says that is probably exaggerating or talking about the droid version where the hero roll rate is much lower (dont care if anyone disagree with this, anyone with a brain can tell).....i have been sitting around the 50's and 60's in the arena and i feel like im literally the only one in this bracket who doesnt have a pd, and its not fair because anyonree who has a pd is auto win over me if i dont guess their lane right...i too have spent hundds on this game and im getting fed up on how they can let people put hundreds of dollars into their pocket and still let them walk away empty handed...u know whats not fair? people like me and the guy who posted this who probably also has every legendary hero now x2 or more but no PD yet just like me....if its so rare then howcome i have yet to see someone in the top 100 of arena without a PD? im not even exaggerating on this, literally everyone has one...if anything could count the people who dont on 1 hand

the point is ive had every legendary for a while and been spending loads to try and get PD but never do....i managed to get one on the droid a while back but i dont really enjoy playing the droid server anymore, its impossible to earn decent hb in the arena unless ur heros are like 140+....anyways i even asked on a post somewhere if they would be nice enough to give my pd from the droid to this account, being that ive spend hundreds of dollars on the facebook version and hundreds before that on the droid version

so ill say this....i just hit the 80k hb spending prize, so until i at least get a valid response from someone at IGG im done spending gems...I'm sure others will follow if this keeps up....cant make a hero gamebreaking like that and make it so hard for people to get...ESPECIALLY when those people are FILLING your pockets with money.

Signature
Posted on 7/10/14 3:22:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

normaly i would be agree with you but please try to understand the sistem of random roll .... on my smurf acc i get 4 good legends , and no money bought . but try to roll more like 2-3 times per day no all gems once that is a bad move

Signature
Posted on 7/10/14 4:12:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(143366539) replied at 7-10-2014 03:07 PM
jimmy chen that is highly unlikely, anyone who says that is probably exaggerating or talking about t ...

Check out the user "nogemsbought"

He doesn't have PD nor Cupid and says at top 50 arena.

Add post (7-10-2014 05:11 PM):
stays at top 50 in arena.*

Signature
Posted on 7/10/14 7:35:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Jimmy_Chen(5584 replied at 7-10-2014 04:12 PM
Check out the user "nogemsbought"

He doesn't have PD nor Cupid and says at top 50 arena.

i suppose you could call that an example, except that pretty much every game has that 1 no lifer that seems so much better than everyone else because they don't do anything else but play the game...

and @ other guy i understand the concept of a random roll but when the hero is sorta game breaking and means basically automatically losing if you face that hero,  they should either make it alot more rare, or alot more common...i thought i would do fine without a PD as well but you just cant compete vs one in the arena if its fed high enough.....and then back to my point from before, i have spent already several hundred dollars just since the time when i had all legendary heroes except for a few...and those few i planned to get with shards so all i really wanted was a pd.....all im saying is it doesnt seem like a very good business move for them to ignore this....they will end up losing pretty much anyone who cant get a pd when they realize the odds are stacked against you in the arena without one

Signature
Posted on 7/10/14 11:20:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I got a Paladin, TG, Snowzilla and GR on rolls with no money spent (just time, probably 2hrs a day) haha :)

Signature
Posted on 7/11/14 7:40:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

this game is just there to grab your money. GET OUT AND DON'T SPEND WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

Signature
Posted on 7/11/14 9:10:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nah just spend 250 dollars and got 3 pd cupid and more , got all hero except AC dont know why but dont paln to use him even i will get him. maybe ur just unlucky.

Signature
Posted on 7/13/14 4:31:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I got mine after the 80k hb reward, was on the last smash event....16 smashes in. Had my mino the same day. Unfortunately that's how random works. Some people get it first roll, others like myself have to spend hundreds, if not thousands.

Signature