Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 11933

Total:#29

Create Thread

[Chat (FB)] September 24th Update Status

Hot Topics [Copy link] 28/4326

Posted on 9/28/14 5:49:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for killing my top5 guild. Activity is low. People are not coming online. On this road the guild is dying in a month or 2. People not forced into talking to each other anymore. Torch couldnt be more boring with this new set-up This update is so bad Im starting to think the moderators don't want CC on Facebook and are now slowly killing off the game. You put this update out on the pretext 'get updated because you guys asked for it'

BUt it lacks co-op, no Talent refresh system. No change in expedition. Why did you even call this an update? You just shoved the new rules to us because you totally have no clue what people want from a game behind the pc (hint: Its different then Android).
But anyway if you keep this the same you just killed a top5 guild. I dont know the activity from other guilds but ours is slowly dying since the daily activity got killed

Signature
Posted on 9/28/14 6:54:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(170755510) replied at 9-28-2014 05:49 AM
Thanks for killing my top5 guild. Activity is low. People are not coming online. On this road the gu ...

First things first, moderators are not aiming to kill off the Facebook portion of the game. We are all aiming to create a better gaming environment for all players alike.

That aside, I have to be honest now. FL said that the moderating team is trying to advocate for Torch battles on your behalf, but the truth is that not every mod agrees with us. Some do believe that Torch battles do deserve the nerf, which is making the fight a bit harder.

My best advice is to get all your guild members to really vote in this poll and express their opinions in this thread. http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.ph ... tra=page%3D1&page=1

As long as the numbers keep rising, the popular opinion of the players will be able to further influence the administration panel.

Signature
Let us enter the Age of Darkness
Team Krystal Gaming
Check out my CC Guide and Calculator - goo.gl/I6miYq

Follow IGG @ Facebook.com/IGG     Like CC @ Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH @ Facebook.com/DeckHeroes     Like FF @ Facebook.com/FinalFable
Posted on 9/28/14 8:04:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

"just not in the near future"
hmm maybe after a year or two? :o
Well lets face it guys. Its their game we really cant do anything other than crying here.
Move on and find other things to do or play

Signature
Posted on 9/28/14 10:08:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

krikara replied at 9-28-2014 06:54 AM
First things first, moderators are not aiming to kill off the Facebook portion of the game. We are ...

If you want to make it harder then bring it to daily fight. Its not 2 days/week that gonna change anything!
Btw, its easier to haul and guard torches since its top300 and not top100 anymore. But, i understand that you want everybody can get a chance to do torch battles.

Signature
Posted on 9/28/14 10:16:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Saying coop dungeons make the game more intersting not with 6hour waits for new trys (maybe should be reduced to 2-3hours) also it is ridiculously hard for most to do unless in top guilds with high lvl PDs

Signature
Posted on 9/28/14 10:42:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(170755510) replied at 9-28-2014 05:49 AM
Thanks for killing my top5 guild. Activity is low. People are not coming online. On this road the gu ...

first its not the moderators that made this change its the developers and the mods have little say in what happens but they can assist us in getting the daily part back so stop bashing the mods.

the mods here are in fact in agreement with the players on this part not against it shows you havent read this thread at all or you would have seen that.

Signature
Posted on 9/30/14 8:07:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What about those players that are not strong enough to do Storm mesa? Even storm mesa -1 is imposible for those with <20k might, ie 80% of players. And even if we could do storm mesa, you cannot replase a daily and massive PvP event like torch with a repetitive 4 boss fighting dungeon, even if it is co-op. And i haven' t heard anything from the mods about tallent rolls all these days, which seems suspicious.:@

Signature
Posted on 9/30/14 8:42:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

babouras_telia(191991524),

All I ask is that you wait to see what the next update has in store, if you still have a negative impression after having tried it I will be more than happy to voice your concerns to the appropriate parties, it's really hard to even consider negative feedback on a feature you have not even experienced.  As for talent rolls, what exactly is your question?

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 9/30/14 9:08:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

FirstLady2013 replied at 9-30-2014 08:42 AM
babouras_telia(191991524),

All I ask is that you wait to see what the next update has in store, if  ...

I supossed the next update will contain the new tallent roll system the android plattform has. However your first post does not say anything about when, or if,  the new talent roll system will gonna be implemented in facebook. So, can you give us any information about it?

Add post (9-30-2014 09:08 AM):
*will be implemented

Signature
Posted on 9/30/14 9:16:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

babouras_telia( replied at 9-30-2014 10:08 AM
I supossed the next update will contain the new tallent roll system the android plattform has. How ...

Right off the top of my head, I would say yes as the Facebook update should have mirrored that of Android's last update.  We were informed in response to our inquires for Co-op Dungeons that there was a coding issue with part of the update which is being addressed and once this issue is resolved that the update will be completed.  The talent roll feature was never questioned previously only the Co-op Dungeons, so we never specifically questioned it, but I can confirm that my interpretation of the information given is correct.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash