Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 11923

Total:#29

Create Thread

[Chat (FB)] September 24th Update Status

Hot Topics [Copy link] 28/4225

Posted on 9/30/14 10:46:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

krikara replied at 9-28-2014 01:54 PM
First things first, moderators are not aiming to kill off the Facebook portion of the game. We are ...

First of all I want to thank you personally for all the support regarding the torch issue. That said I'm just wondering, isn't "your" job (not yours specifically but the Mods) to bridge the gap between us, the players, and the developers and voice OUR opinion? If not mistaken, tell thos Mods that agree with the upgrade that the VAST majority of US, the players, disagree with this, and instead of sabotaging our efforts to resolve this major issue, they should instead do their job or just stfu and keep their opinion to themselves.

PS. As many of us have already mentioned and as I had already foretold the day this was launched, activity is already dead. Guild chat is dead, broadcast is dead, even top 5 guilds are trying to recruit ppl now cause they already lost so many. We log in, do quests, HBM, dungeons, log out, call it a day. Takes like half an hour. Till when IGG believes this is going to be fun? We are not mobile players that we just log in for a a few mins while waiting at the dentist's we are PC players, we like to spend countless hours in front of our monitors DOING SHIT, and the options out there are ENDLESS!!!

Signature
Posted on 10/1/14 9:54:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(180130348) replied at 9-30-2014 11:46 AM
First of all I want to thank you personally for all the support regarding the torch issue. That sa ...

(180130348),

Remember that we have juveniles in forum when you post.  But in response to your posts, not all Moderators agree with what the forum members want, in such instances they simply do not pass on or advocate on behalf of that particular feature, they do not actively advocate against it.  However in this particular situation, I am a Facebook player and do agree to a great extent with everything the players are complaining about and will continue to push the issue with those who have the ability to make the necessary changes, and as you see I am not alone, so you can rest assured that your interests are being constantly advocated.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/1/14 7:05:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

FirstLady2013 replied at 10-1-2014 04:54 PM
(180130348),

Remember that we have juveniles in forum when you post.  But in response to your pos ...

Thank you for your efforts in this, as for the juveniles you are right but first of all I get overexcited some times like you but also I didn't think the grown up word for poopoo would be such a profanity issue unless I get it wrong in which case you will have to excuse me but english is not my native tongue. My apologies nevertheless.

Regards,
Darth_Malus

Signature
Posted on 10/1/14 9:18:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

FirstLady, I tried my best to give as best feedback as I could the day torch was changed but there was no response at all by the moderator.  My thoughts have not changed and I will re-post it from last week.  I think #6 was touched on, but I hope other points will at least be read and acknowledged.  Thank you.

Original post: Greetings, here is my attempt at constructive feedback:

1) Please consider changing the end time of torch to 12:00.  Most of our guild is sleeping at 21:00 so right away that would ruin what was the most exciting part of it for many.

2) Part of reason why I feel torch is now boring is including so many inactive guilds.  Increases it from 100 to 3000 I think is way too much of an increase.  Therefore out of the original 100 you now got like 10 of 300 in that group.  Most of the 300 is now very inactive and there is not much excitement in hitting inactive guilds.  Increasing # guilds participating not that bad idea.  Perhaps two groups of 300 (or 6 groups of 100) would be good to get 6x number of guilds involved.

3) Daily torch is strongly preferred, but if sticking with twice a week perhaps consider doubling the rewards.  Only participating twice a week would not be as bad if compensated with a higher amount of honor and shards.  A few gems would be nice at your discretion.

4) One of the biggest kicks my guild got was viewing a visual of the sieges themselves.  Whether it was our sieges or someone else, it really enhanced the experience with the visual of the mass heros progression towards the torch.

5) The easier it is to see the heros attacking us the better (including what level they are at).  Please include the LV of hero information on list of heros to defend against.  It would save alot of time as well to have an indicator of when guild is being attacked from your main castle clash view.  Having to click on several buttons constantly to see if attacked can be tedious.  Perhaps the guild building can flash when sieged against.

6) As mentioned by several members, including co-op dungeons and Talent system updates at your earliest convenience would be appreciated. Just knowing that it would be available down the road would please many FB customers.

That's all I got for now.  Feel free to contact me if you like.

MasterJJ
gooners guild

Signature
Posted on 10/1/14 9:29:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(179090583),

I am sorry but you must have missed my update post in regards to this issue.  Even though I may not have addressed each of your (6) suggestions specifically, rest assured that everything has indeed been forwarded and is currently under discussion.  However you should feel free to post as frequently as you would like until such time as all features have either been implemented and or altered or a final decision has been given rendering these issues as no longer up for discussion.

http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.ph ... 5472&extra=page%3D1

Signature

Posted on 10/1/14 9:32:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(180130348) replied at 10-1-2014 08:05 PM
Thank you for your efforts in this, as for the juveniles you are right but first of all I get over ...

(180130348),

While "stfu"  & as you described "the grown up word for poopoo" are not serious violations in regards to the no profanity rule on forum, I have found that when you overlook minor incidences it often leads to serious breaches.  I was only reminding you to please be mindful of their presence.:)

Signature

Posted on 10/2/14 8:53:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

FirstLady2013 replied at 10-2-2014 04:32 AM
(180130348),

While "stfu"  & as you described "the grown up word for poopoo" are not serious viol ...

And I shall do so in the future, thanks for pointing it out! ;)

Signature
Posted on 10/2/14 9:25:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

FirstLady2013 replied at 10-1-2014 09:29 PM
(179090583),

I am sorry but you must have missed my update post in regards to this issue.  Even tho ...

I posted my message on the exact same thread as your link so your link just brought me back to the beginning of the thread.  I think saying "you must have missed my update post in regards to this issue" is assuming too much given where I posted my message.  I do appreciate that you did take the time to reply to my post and really do hope modifications to torch would at least be considered instead of just leaving it exactly like the droid version.  It may really enhance the experience if some customization is possible like # guilds participating in torch (FB has much fewer users than droid), end of torch time (so half of us are not sleeping at the time), and possibly daily torch (to keep up high level of activity).  Being a former developer, these sort of platform specific variables I think could be possible without having to change the general game application which can be same across platforms.

MasterJJ
gooners

Signature
Posted on 6/18/15 4:38:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature