Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 11893

Total:#24

Create Thread

[Chat (FB)] Dear Firstlady,

Hot Topics [Copy link] 23/1262

Posted on 11/23/14 9:24:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

[quote](183757676),

Ok, for the record I am F2p, I am not spending either way good or bad, update or not, that is just my personal decision.  I have even stopped gem rolling, because in my mind it makes no sense to refresh talents until have access to the update which will allow me to gain the added value of the new system, nor does it make sense to me to attempt to try and roll for heroes when I do not have access to them all.  But then again that is my personal decision.  However what you do not see me in IGG's forum doing is calling for boycotts or trying to recruit other members to stop spending again in IGG's forum. In stead I have asked a number of times that you make your voices heard utilizing more proactive methods, such as flooding live support and creating petitions and polls that I can and will continue to bring to the attention of administration.   By rights as a moderator I should have closed this thread at the onset, but I feel your pain.  So now let me rephrase, you can not use IGG's forum to solicit support in these types of actions against IGG, you will have to find another platform. [quote]
================================

Dear Firstlady,

Since you closed the thread that I cannot reply to you. I have no choice but start a new post.
I have a few points to add regarding to your response:

1. As I addressed earlier that flooding the live support is useless as it was outsourced to a support center in Philippines. The effectiveness of this action is i question.

2. creating petition  or poll might be useful assuming that IGG replies to our questions, demands or voices. So far from what I have seen, they don't have any anouuncement regarding the delay in update on facebook server. Instead, the android server keeps updating. IGG don't even set a timeline on when they will finsih the job (of course timeline is usually meaningless too). I don't see they value the facebook server much. At least they don't give a word on any compensatio no late update at all.

3. Boycotting u said it was a thread. But i am telling you it is just a promise made to IGG in the collaboration with the one who does not want to pay or roll anymore. They just voice out together to stop something they should stop. They did not make any undue influence on others, or threating them to stop buying gems.

4. May I know as a moderator, under which forum rules did you use to close the preivous post?

Atthached below is the forum rules for your info.

http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=57973

I have checked all rules and I don't see any of them can be applied to close the previous post. Please let me know which one you used otherwise I expect the post to be reopened or the rules are changed.

Signature
Posted on 11/23/14 2:23:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

crybaby  :'( :'( :'(  ;P

Signature
Posted on 11/23/14 3:18:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(183757676),

For the record, any post that contains certain words such as h##ks, Re###d, Bo#####s, are deemed as inflammatory toward IGG and are to be removed without delay, so while you may not feel that the post in question is governed under any of the rules you posted.  It would indeed also fall into the realm of "Harassment or Defamatory".  Further, while I may not always see the benefit of strictly adhering to the closing of these threads as I feel that it is better to allow members to vent their frustrations, the thread in question had pretty much run it's course.  Yes members are upset which I fully understand.  But surely you can not expect to be allowed to use IGG's forums to solicit support in actions which will negatively impact IGG.  While I personally understand the frustration and anger, which to a great degree I also share, I am also a IGG forum moderator and must attempt to remain unbiased and uphold my responsibilities to them as long as I hold this post.  I hope that this adequately responds to your inquires.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/23/14 10:30:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

FirstLady2013 replied at 11-23-2014 03:18 PM
(183757676),

For the record, any post that contains certain words such as h##ks, Re###d, Bo#####s,  ...

ok, so you are saying that post contained h##ks, Re###d, Bo#####s words? or claiming the true fact is a defamatory?

again, how the actions would be impacted depends on how the company react and response to it. why would you think it would be a negative impact? because you already know igg's response and you covering it up?

and as a mod, you are already biased to igg.

Signature
Posted on 11/24/14 2:14:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

hey now i wasn't trying to start a boycott. It was more of an attempt to catch IGG's attention. I love CC!
This is a great game, im not trying to make everyone quit.

Also i was angry at the time and just put it out there.

Its only natural that people are going to quit buying gems now because of how things have been for the past months.

Signature
Goodbye everyone!
Posted on 11/24/14 5:44:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(183757676) replied at 11-23-2014 10:30 PM
ok, so you are saying that post contained h##ks, Re###d, Bo#####s words? or claiming the true fact ...

baby BOY in a COT

Signature
WIZZ
Guild Leader for Pioneer, YoungPioneers, Extinction and Torrentspedia.
Posted on 11/24/14 6:42:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dont act like brainles person, If any mod is pushing update , and doing anything for Facebook  castle clash its FirstLady2013, instead of saying this nonsence stupid stuff give her honor everytime she posts something !

Signature
Reina recruiting 180k might +
send message on line at : jckc_
Posted on 11/24/14 6:55:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(183757676),

If you feel I am biased then sobeit, you are entitled to your opinion, further if you can not comprehend how calling for members to stop spending on an IGG vehicle can negatively impact IGG then further comment on my behalf would be useless.  Nor am I a CIA operative paid to conceal information, really these conspiracy theories are beyond ridiculous.  However I do appreciate the civilized manner in which you have voiced your opinion and will be more than happy to continue this exchange should you so desire.

Signature

Posted on 11/24/14 7:03:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Unknown33script replied at 11-24-2014 03:14 AM
hey now i wasn't trying to start a boycott. It was more of an attempt to catch IGG's attention. I lo ...

@Unknown33script,

I understand what you were doing and why, which is why the thread remained open as long as it did.  No worries.

@defgunzo,

Silly:dizzy:

@krikara,

Learn to spell

@ Robert_Norman_Dykes(135977620),

Hey there:)   Couldn't leave you out.

@(175403488),

Thank you for your support,:D  But no one on forum is above anyone else, so my post should not receive any more honor than anyone else.  Also he/she is entitled to their opinion and I personally have no problem with people disagreeing with anything I say or do as long as they are mature in the manner when they do it.  In fact I much rather a person speak their mind instead of smile in my face and pretend to be a friend only to back bite me later, so I applaud this action.  

Signature

Posted on 11/24/14 7:57:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I said give her honor because its better things to do then to show anger on you , if IGG delays our update its not your fault. :)

Add post (11-24-2014 08:02 AM):
you are welcome :)

Signature
Reina recruiting 180k might +
send message on line at : jckc_