Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 11868

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (FB)] Sweep on Dungeons

[Copy link] 6/289

Posted on 10/12/17 12:02:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I recently realized that there is not an option to sweep the dungeons in the facebook version. I'm a recent player, there are some points I still do not understand.
Are there IGG plans to update the version on facebook? Is the facebook version lower than the version on Android?
And finally, I want to leave my suggestion to add the sweep option in the completed dungeons seems something very practical and interesting.

Signature
Posted on 10/12/17 12:09:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I haven't seen an announcement about FB being updated in a year, maybe never.    That is ancient feature in other platform, so if it is not in FB, it is likely abandoned platform.   Sorry. 

CC recently discontinued two other abandoned platforms, so it is likely those which are not active are going to be gone soon too.   I suggest switching to something more popular and maintained before you get too far.

Signature
Surgeon General has determined that the above post may contain unhealthy doses of snark, sarcasm or general tomfoolery.  Proceed with caution
Posted on 10/12/17 12:24:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I hope they'll never update the fb version, that way we can still get access to the older cc ui.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 10/12/17 12:25:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am a traditional PC player. I've been playing for 15 days, before that I played on one of the closed platforms. I like the game but I'm really disappointed now...
I do not know if there is a stable, updated version for the PC (for win 7) to play. But thanks for the reply.

Signature
Posted on 10/12/17 4:32:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

@Chris_, Facebook version was a test vehicle for CC, which has not been updated for approximately 2yrs.  I'll just say that it was unplayable on that platform.  Maybe IGG will develop their own PC based version but it grew beyond the abilities of Facebook.  

However as Fe203 has stated, you can play Android version from a PC with the assistance of an Emulator program such as: Bluestacks, Andy, Droidx or Nox.  There are several options out there but those are the most popularly used based on feedback in this forum.  I will also echo his suggestion to switch to one of the more stable platforms before you progress too far.

btw:  I prefer version 2 of BS also.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/12/17 8:17:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why not just switch to android? That way features will always be updated.

Signature
Posted on 10/12/17 9:21:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Haha. I remember when this was a "facebook" game. That died off forever and a day ago. I think they even let Facebook users switch to android and transfer their gems or something. Only time that's ever happened in cc history. Mos def won't happen again though, sorry

Signature
"Not Sure"?