Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13678

Total:#1

Create Thread

[Chat (WP)] Native Windows Version?

[Copy link] 0/1404

Posted on 12/5/14 8:29:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by FirstLady2013 at 12-24-2014 02:08 AM

Is there any hope of a native Windows version?

Yes there's web, but it's "less-than" the other versions.
Yes there are emulators like Bluestacks, but many of us have issues running on these.

It doesnt seem like it would be that difficult for IGG to do a native, high-quality, version for good old-fashioned Windows.

WHO"S THE GRINCH?

Thunder God: Across the intersection is a large mansion covered by elaborate windows - the inside decorated with opulent furniture. You can tell he was born into wealth. Thunder God seems to keep his place very tidy. Probably a facade to hide his barbaric nature.

Mind explaining the events of your yesternight?

"Hunting in the forest with Marksman brings me peace. I really feel connected to nature when we hunt together. Since there was no moon last night I called upon the skies to bring lightning around us and we were able to bag a beautiful ten-pointer. Then I hauled the caracass to Ninja's place to have the skin removed then went home to clean up. Filthy thing! I think I saw Marksman taking the meat back to her place from outside my window. It was a little foggy so I couldn't tell for sure."

Yeah, I saw all the meat packaged up in her freezer. Did you see or hear anything else?

"There was a disturbance between Marauder and Serpent Queen. Sounded like they got in an argument. Hope everything is well between them."

Signature