Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 13610

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (WP)] Q> Shield

[Copy link] 2/478

Posted on 1/24/15 8:01:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just a question regarding the shield thing. Because I just bought a 10hr shield, and after that i logged out of the game then came back 4 hrs later, as soon as I logged back in, i got a message saying that I had been attacked 30min prior to me logging in. And here's the weird part because upon checking on mu shield it says that I still have 6hr remaining. My main concern is that is this always going to happen every time I purchase the cheapest shiled there is or this is just a random bug. Because this is the 2nd time that this happened to me. During the first one I just ignored it since I thought this might be just a sync glitch or something. But now this is ridiculous, before I start to invest heavily on this thing, I just wanna know if this is going to be an ongoing issue or not.

Signature
Posted on 1/24/15 8:41:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Did you loose resources? As long you don't loose resources getting attacked shouldn't matter, otherwise major bug.

Signature
Posted on 1/24/15 9:04:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah I did loose resources, because the reason I bought the shield is to farm, to upgrade my hq. And if this will keep on hapenning. Might as well quit because I'm just gonna waste my time... *sigh*

Signature