Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13671

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (WP)] shards!

[Copy link] 5/682

Posted on 3/19/15 4:37:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

can anyone tell me the easiest or the fastest way to get shards??

Signature
Posted on 3/19/15 4:38:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

hbm, dungeons, quests, mesa, warehouse. that's about it.

Signature
Posted on 3/19/15 4:58:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Torch Battles are 2x every week ... Saturdays and Wednesdays. If your guild can end the event with 200 torches, every guild member will receive 800 Shards and 10,000 Honor Badges. So that's 1,600 shards / week just for TB.

Dungeons (elite and expert) have a chance of dropping a qty of shards ... the higher the difficulty dungeon you complete the larger the number of shards can potentially be awarded. However, the drop rates are less than reliable. Run these as often as you can ... I recommend the level 8 elite "Ordinary" dungeon that can award 40 shards; if you can run it without using Magic or troops and can complete it consistently without any hero deaths.

Here Be Monsters (HBM) ... as long as you survive through all 5 stages of the triggered event you will be rewarded with some qty of shards. The higher the difficulty of HBM the more shards you will be awarded. If you can complete N-5, each run rewards you with 60 shards.

Quests ... rewards from quests sometimes give a small amount of shards. The reward is commonly around 6 - 10 shards per quest (where shards are part of the reward).

Mesa 3 and 4 ... these (if completed successfully) award players with chests. The better the chest, the better the reward. Each chest could give you a number of shards ranging from maybe 10 shards up to a few hundred shards per chest. Run Mesa 4 if you have a powerful enough team of guildies to complete it successfully on a consistent basis.

Purchased with Merits in Warehouse ... the warehouse gives players the option of purchasing various items with Merits as currency. The available items to purchase may or may not include a number of shards as an option. The Merit cost for purchasing shards is in my opinion far too high for what you get ... I would not purchase any shards using merits unless you simply have far too many merits and need to spend them for some hypothetically silly reason. Save your merits for talent refresh cards, and perhaps LHC.

Signature
Amazon IGN: yaGranny
Guild: Extinction
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free." -Goethe

Posted on 3/19/15 5:03:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Campbells Soup today = sharts tomorrow

Signature
Posted on 3/20/15 9:21:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Stop advicing torchbattles!

It's bugged none can haul a torch, all guilds stay at 50% during whole event.

Hbm gives the most shards, dungeons is second merits and buy from shop 3th unsure how many mesa gives though.

Signature
Posted on 3/22/15 4:45:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

give me 50000 shards

Signature