Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13671

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (WP)] Event Chest

[Copy link] 5/570

Posted on 6/5/15 12:34:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I rolled 4k'ish gems earlier tonight that I had been saving up. I earned two chest rolls. I restarted the game and now there's nothing showing up in the events tab and can't find a way to get to the chest to get my 2 rolls. The section under the chest said that we had until the 6th to roll. Could anyone tell me how I can get my rolls please? Thanks.

Signature
Posted on 6/5/15 12:54:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Were not your live support figure it out with them.

Signature
Trouble is part of your life. If you don’t share it, you don’t give the person who loves you a chance to love you enough. —Dinah Shore
Posted on 6/5/15 1:01:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why did you restart the game?

Signature
Skelitca-Beta
Posted on 6/5/15 1:24:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

One, was a bit frustrated not rolling anything with 4k gems. I figured with the gem rolls going so badly that the chest wouldn't fare much better. I had errand to run and thought if I rolled the chest a few hours later when I got home that my luck might be better. Either way, it said we had until the 6th and it shouldn't have been an issue to start with.

Signature
Posted on 6/5/15 1:25:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I never even thought to try that. I've never used it before and usually come on here to look for info or ask questions. I will definitely give it a try though. Thank you.

Signature
Posted on 6/5/15 1:27:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, just restarted the game again and the events are back...go figure, lol. Thanks for the replies. Wish me luck ;)

Signature