Older versions -
1.2.81 appx file : http://bit.ly/1YFBeAB
1.2.80 appx file : http://bit.ly/1TTA3MD
1.2.77 appx file : IGG Source
Transferring and Installing APPX/APPXUPLOAD/XAP files on Windows Phone
- Download apps or games from Windows Phone Store to your PC. You can follow this tutorial.
- Connect your Windows Phone to your PC via a Data Cable.
- Explore either the Phone Storage or SD card of your Windows Phone in the PC and copy over the downloaded APPX/XAP file anywhere (but I do suggest to make a separate folder called APPS so as to keep it organized)
- Disconnect the phone from PC and open Store app in your Phone
- Tap on the 3 dots at the bottom left to open up the menu. Then tap on Install Local Apps
- Select the apps that you want to install and finally tap on the install button at the bottom.
Note: DO NOT CREATE ANY NEW FOLDERS WHEN MOVING THIS FILE TO YOUR PHONE. SIMPLY DRAG THE FILE INTO YOUR PHONE.
Team Krystal Gaming
Check out my CC Guide and Calculator - goo.gl/I6miYq
Follow IGG @ Facebook.com/IGG Like CC @ Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH @ Facebook.com/DeckHeroes Like FF @ Facebook.com/FinalFable