Guild DutchIOS
Have hackers with donations shards
Now is rank 1
At 12k might have minimum 200k donations shards
Please take action

Signature
Mystery
Posted on 8/22/17 2:26:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

misteriosyr, The best method to report such situations is to use the link in game to Live Chat.  Provide them copies of the screenshots along with your complaint.  They will be able to audit the accounts involved and meter out the appropriate sanctions.  We can only comment and submit the link to the same department.  

The biggest problem with it being reported by a third party in forum is that we do not have the ability to answer any questions which may be asked beyond what has been presented in the screenshots you uploaded.  Further Live Support will not allow one party to speak on behalf of another, which is essentially why we ask that you make the reports directly to them.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/22/17 2:45:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you darling

Signature
Mystery
Posted on 8/25/17 12:16:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do it Roxy. We support you.

Signature
Ogie The Pogi
Posted on 9/23/17 2:57:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I said that there are hackers in DutchIOs. I also sent screen shots in forums though not worth it. We need to send screen shots the live Chat Support as proof. Difficult and that does not work send screen shots and for this they do not take into consideration anything about this. If anyone knows how to do it begged him to send him. I don't like that hackers are on top.

Signature
Mystery
Posted on 9/23/17 7:01:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

10k might is enough to get to the last normal dungeon and sweep it for long enough to get those shards.....

Signature
Posted on 9/23/17 7:29:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Plenty of ppl park Smurfs in guilds with the sole purpose of donating shards from events, 2k shards a week just from torch adds up

Signature
Posted on 9/23/17 7:46:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is no hackers in this case, it's simply people use smurf account to donate shards. My 4 20k smurfs donated 100k shards from each account when we formed guild about a year ago.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 9/23/17 9:13:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thinking using my head,as a fellow hacker. If they were to hack the game,they should put far more than that. Those account are probably smurfs.

Signature
Potatoes.

Posted on 9/24/17 1:28:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For sure there are no players who have sold heroes. I only saw him grow up with sharfs donations and never of strength. Especially there are so many of the paving guild that they do. Not only 2 or 3. All accounts are used in the Donation guild. The 10-12k might in 2 Messi can not donate more than one million fragments.

Signature
Mystery