Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 1    Total Posts: 12737

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (WP)] Lag on WP

[Copy link] 7/211

Posted on 11/5/17 11:11:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ever since the last update I'm getting horrible lag when trying to play on my phone. It's especially bad when raiding and doing gw. It's lagging/freezing up like it does when you get the green blobs in lava 3. Is anyone else using their Windows phone experiencing this?

Signature
Posted on 11/6/17 3:27:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We greatly appreciate your sharing the issues you are experiencing in game, however I would suggest that you report this to Live Support to assist them in employing the relevant teams to investigate and address the issue as quickly as possible.

At this point based on the postings in forum it appears to be an isolated incident, however as more people come forward IGG will be in a better position to guage the magnitude of this issue.  Thank you for bringing this issue into the forefront.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/6/17 7:44:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yup, i subscribe that since last update lag is incrased. But the lag was long tine before still an issue. Try to contact support, they wrote u that all is normal. No issue happend. They consider to reinstall, switch wlan, switch 3G/4G, blabla.. Fact is: The hardware on winphones is out of date..

Signature
Posted on 11/6/17 2:21:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

the issue is real there is no possibility to play lava4 on mobile

i have a MS lumia 950 which is the second best win phone available.

even on smaller tablets it is not working well especially with pets/skins. somehow lava4 is worse then lava3

Regarding reporting i reported and was adviced to reset my phone... i did this not helping...

Even on my MS Surface Pro3 with i5 processor and 8GB ram Lava3/4 is not fully fluent

Signature
Posted on 11/7/17 1:59:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Indeed. Castle Clash lags A LOT during raids, gw since the new update. Before that it was a little more fluent, but after the update it's close to impossible to play with phone. I don't event mention lava 3/4 . You can't do it on phone and I have Lumia 950. Game gets bigger and bigger with more graphic elements that drains the resources from devices. 
The only solution is to play on desktop/laptop or tablet. At least that's what i'm doing.

Writing to Live suport is completely useless since they say the same thing over and over again. Restart device, change from wifi-4g, bla bla bla bla.. And in the end you get a message that says everything is ok, you are seeing things and ty for playing.

Signature
RiH - Vice in Anarchy99
We are recruiting and got space for you!Boss3 and Boss5 @14.30 ST; FF@12-13 ST; GW mandatory!PM ME for more info.

Windows Castle Clash player since Fall 2016.
Might: 126k
Still looking for heroes like: Ronin, Gunslinger, Demo, Mechtessa, Skeletica
Posted on 11/7/17 6:31:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah me to and the big thing is I play on PC but it still very slow :(

Signature
First comes me
And the death....
Posted on 11/9/17 1:19:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the responses everyone. I'm not sure what's going on, but it concerns me that eventually the game won't be playable on my phone at all. I don't mind doing lava on the pc since I have access to a pc at lava time, but I use my phone off & on for everything else. 

It would help if they would add a zoom feature for us on the pc, but without zoom I'm not able to do raids, gw, dungeons, etc. since I can't keep track of the cursor once procs start going off. 

Anyways, thanks again :)

Signature
Posted on 11/9/17 3:08:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes there is a lot of lag and crashes. On my phone I have tons of lag and cant complete Mesa 4 with 4 players, and cant even attempt lava 1. After the update I had a lot of crashes with basic tasks. (Opening warehouse, alter, lost battlefield, etc.) Now the crashes and lag dont happen as often but still cant do mesa and lava.

(On the computer however it works much better lol)

Signature
Be The Best, The Best that You Can!!