Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 13049

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Chat (WP)] WP: The worst platform of this game?

[Copy link] 13/1307

Posted on 1/30/18 2:45:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't understand the rant.

The last updates were deployed relatively fast. IOS updates are rolled out later than Android, why don't you complain about that.

The last update was released on the 16 for android, 18 for Amazon (that you completely left out), 22 for IOS and on24 for WS, that's 2 days after IOS. There was a time when the updates where really late, but things are getting better.

Actually for FTP or low spending PTP I think the WS can be a lot better than Android.

We don't get as many bazar offers as Android but the ones we get are different and can be good, I got the 20$ Artica pack in November. When someone posted it on the WS forum someone from Android asked where it was, (another user commented it was still 99.99$ in the Android Bazar).

For a while some Amazon players could not play at all after an update (to be fair this also happaned on WS for a few hours) and it lasted for days.

I started playing on Android but I prefer the WS platform. One big advantage is being able to play all the events (GW and FF with a solo guild, my main and a smurf) and be competitive.

The different platforms offer different opportunities and challenges and I think it's up to the players to choose where to play and  spend (if they want to spend) according to their likes and dislikes.

Signature
Posted on 2/15/18 11:33:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I play both android and WP platforms.  My account on WP is much more competitive despite being half as old, and way more fun!

Signature
Posted on 2/15/18 12:17:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The F2P rewards on WP are way more generous than on Android. I have a couple of smurfs on WP and I sometimes wish I had a Windows phone!

Signature
Posted on 4/17/18 11:34:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just want the packs i purchase and igg to help me with it instead of blowing me off or trying to con me into buying it again over and over. I have 2 paypal disputes currently open. yeah, windows server sucks beyond belief

Signature