Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 13034

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (WP)] Is anyone else on PC Windows 8.1 unable to update?

[Copy link] 3/369

Posted on 1/31/18 8:31:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For the past 3-4 days CC has been telling me the 1.4.3 update is available, yet my windows store is showing the 1.4.2 version and says there's no new updates available.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing my cache and other means of fixing windows store issues, still nothing. I have contacted IGG support and I'm still waiting on their responses.
I'm mainly wondering if others have had the same issue?

Signature
Posted on 2/1/18 12:13:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was able to. It came with no issue for me.

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 2/5/18 7:59:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

واجهتني نفس المشكلة مع ويندوز 8.1 ولم اجد حل لمشكلة المتجرالذي لم يصله اخر تحديث لكاستل كلاش رغم اني اعدت تثبيت وتحديث  الوينذوز عدة مرات فقمت بآخر خطوة وهي تثبيت ويندوز 10 وانتهت المشكلة والمتجر يعمل بشكل ممتاز انصحك بتثبيت ويندوز10  

Signature
Posted on 2/16/18 1:13:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have the same issue with windows 8.1 store. Currently I am on version 1.4.3 and am trying to get 1.4.4. The update says it is available when launching the app, but the store doesn't pick up on the update. I tried syncing licenses then checking for updates and nothing comes up. I have also reset my store and even went and restored my computer because I though it was a store issue. I hope someone can solve this problem with the app store not retrieving the most up to date version.

Signature