Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 13034

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (WP)] Arid Ruins

[Copy link] 2/305

Posted on 3/19/18 6:42:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My game has been updated to 1.4.5 but there's no Arid ruins. I read some of the posts that said arid ruins was not available on Amazon maybe it's the same for Windows. I'm just surprised because it's in the update description at point number 2.

Am I just not looking at the right place, from what I saw it should be at the end of 'the sword bar' next to the labyrinth icon.

I'm not complaining, I just want to know if I'm looking at the right place.

If there's no new game mode it seems to me it would be easy enough to remove point no 2 in the update description or add a comment next to it saying it won't be available.

Signature
Posted on 3/19/18 7:06:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We have received information that Arid Ruins isn't opened yet, but it will be on Wednesday after most if not all of players will have most recent version.
So we kindly ask for patience to wait for few more days.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 3/19/18 8:53:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please read this:
Note: The servers have been updated. As the new version of the app has yet to go live on the Windows Store, you may encounter display issues and crashes in a select few features. Please wait for the latest version to be released and update your game then to resolve these issues. Thank you for your patience and support.

Which is posted here:
[News] Castle Clash Update on Mar 19 (WP/WS) [Version 1.4.5]

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash