Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 13153

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (WP)] Come on!

[Copy link] 5/616

Posted on 5/22/18 10:58:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Really a second special pet! The game is turning in to a pay to play!
The game started as free and cash accounts could get same results but now you can't get two pets vie eggs.

Signature
Mr.Anderson
Posted on 5/22/18 11:05:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I hear ya ,I’m p2p but not a huge spender.but everything is made to suck all of us into our pocketbooks to spend.the game when I first played it you could only evolve your heroes.but after the big spenders stopped spending,along came double evolve.and rolling talents for 300??hero for 150 but talent for 300 .and what’s the latest ,skin scraps?first intro the skins then break them into 50pieces to get you to spend.come on Wally as a chef?? Sad very sad.

Signature
Clarence
Posted on 5/22/18 11:24:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Awwww.... poor baby is all upset cause he can't have something for free.   Whatta shame!

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~300k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 5/23/18 1:02:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The game reached already bottom, IGG has to many open tasks. Such a bad support, such a bad servers and such a balance in game. On Amazon you are not able to play the game after update, the approval of Amazon takes too long and the compensation ... On Windows is the platform and servers in general just too bad, try to upload the game and you will see the performance, the update is not available for all regions, number of crashes ... Support cross over all platforms with standard replies and no idea to topic ... The events are different platform by platform, there is balance in game, each month new hero, new talent... Is Not GOOD.  At least in forum are moderators with knowledge about the game, but they cannot help us. We are loosing this game and IGG just pushing forwards. I know too hard words, but someone needs to wake up before to late!

Signature
Posted on 5/26/18 12:42:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

OP since it's posted here I'm assuming you play on windows, here how to get the event pets for free.

Sign in and win, 5x Pet bag 2

Claim and open pet bag 2

Be a little lucky

It's not as easy or fast to get it, but it is possible to get it for free (same thing with Ruduff).

Signature
Posted on 5/26/18 2:52:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Most of the players that are P2W have a higher amount of play money than other people so you can't really be mad that they choose to spend some or all of it on this game. F2P had a good run but now a new player can shop in the bazaar and be miles ahead of you guys in a matter of a few months or less, so yea that kinda sucks. But whatever, the money spent doesn't improve skill this isn't a hand-eye coordination game no real talent involved to be good so cheer up homie. Perhaps pick up a hobby that makes you feel good for the time put in, sense of mastery, this is a downtime activity or a way to kill time at work. If you're used to being really good at everything you try too, get over it, this isn't a battle you're gonna win lol you just got whooped by a 10th degree CC black belt. Feel the sting.

Signature