Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 13130

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (WP)] Warden’s and Dead Games

[Copy link] 3/459

Posted on 8/27/18 9:50:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear Clashers,
I was just minding my own business watching YouTube videos when I happened upon a video named “Castle Clash Warden system super long and EPIC RANT!”, in which the maker talks about how the warden system is terrible in his view and that castle clash is “dead”. Now the reason I post this is because I have invested in this game many times, and would hope to see it prosper for many more years, and I would like to express concern for the wel being of this game as well as fixing the problem that many people express their dislike for which is the warden system. I’m sure many of you may have heard of this, but I would like to ask the professional community what their thoughts are on this. Thank you for your consideration.
DepthCharge111

Signature
Posted on 8/27/18 11:14:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That video is mindbogglingly idiotic and the guy who made is ignorant foul mouthed piece of trash.  Thanks for not linking it, and ignore what he said.

There is plenty of good criticism of the feature - just that the video you watched is not it.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~250k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 8/28/18 12:04:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There will always be a small group of people who ragequit over a feature/update/debuff/change.
Whilst this time he is not the in the “minority” of opinions, the recent changes have not been out long enough.

Now many people are complaining about Artifacts being taken away and I myself am boggled as to why they were but Im one of those players who never changed them around for any game mode nor had them used entirely since their release so it IS possible to play competetively without Artifacts and still do very decently.

Once people have gotten used to the new system it will be like an automatic thing just like any other feature has become

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 8/28/18 8:52:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Usually those who say that the game is dead don't know anything about the actual situation and just try to flex with the amount of money they or their guildies have put into the game or make others think they have inside information and that they are somehow relevant. I think that the Warden system had a bigger than usual impact on the leaver side though.

Signature